You can contact the Executive Office of Education, any of the three education departments, or the Children’s Trust to make a public records request (PRR) using the form below. Alternatively, the Records Access Officer (RAO) at each agency may be reached using the following email addresses:
- For records related to the business of the Children’s Trust, which is Massachusetts’ leading family support organization, developing, evaluating, and promoting parenting education and coaching programs to improve the lives of children.
Robin Boorstein, Primary RAO
Title: Deputy Director of Operations
Business Address: 55 Court Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02108
Business Number: 617-502-8771
Business email: CT.RAO@state.ma.us
- For records related to the business of the Department of Early Education and Care, which licenses the Commonwealth’s early education and child care providers, adoption and foster care placement agencies, and residential programs; provides financial assistance to eligible families seeking care at early education and care or out-of-school-time programs; and engages in various quality improvement initiatives: EEC.RAO@state.ma.us. Individuals seeking a copy of their EEC certificate for Teacher, Lead Teacher, or Director should direct this request via email to email@example.com. Please include the following information in the email: your first and last name (including maiden name), your current and previous address, your date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- For records related to the business of the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, which oversees the Commonwealth’s K-12 education system and adult basic education, including school finance and district support, student assessment, curriculum and instruction, educator preparation and licensure, charter schools, vocational-technical education, English language learner programs, student support services, and special education: ESE.RAO@state.ma.us.
- For records related to the business of the Department of Higher Education, which oversees the Commonwealth’s system of public higher education and institutions and approves degree programs at many of the independent colleges in Massachusetts. DHE maintains a public records webpage at can be accessed here. (NOTE: For records requests pertaining to a specific public college or university, please contact the institution directly.)
Ashley H. Wisneski, Primary RAO
Title: Assistant General Counsel
Business address: One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108
Business telephone number: (617) 994-6966
Business fax: (617) 727-0955
Business email: DHE.RAO@state.ma.us
- For records related to the business of the Executive Office of Education, which advises the Governor on education policy and helps shape the Commonwealth’s education agenda: EOE has designated the following employee as the Primary RAO:
Katherine Lipper, Primary RAO
Title: General Counsel
Business Address: 1 Ashburton Place, Room 1403, Boston, MA 02108
Business telephone number: (617) 979-8359
Business email: EOE.RAO@state.ma.us
Only requests and questions pertaining to the PPR process or a PRR status should be sent to these email addresses. Alternatively, all public records requests can be submitted by using the form below.