All for-hire riding instructors in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts must be licensed as stated in our regulations . The license period extends from April 1 through March 31 of each year.
Important Note: Fully read the Instruction for Riding Instructor Exam Applicant, such that, you will have the complete details of the exam and licensensure process.
- Instruction for Riding Instructor Exam Applicant Page
- Exam Application Form
- Exam Schedule
- Policy Statement on Delinquent License Renewals
Directions to Exam Location:
- Exam Location: The Lantana, 43 Scanlon Drive, Randolph, MA 02368.
- Parking: Parking for all examinees is available at The Lantana.
- Conference/Banquet Room: Please enter the lobby of The Lantana through the main door and follow the signs to the appropriate conference/banquet room.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.