When: Monday, July 20th, 2015
Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Where: Shrewsbury Town Hall, 100 Maple Ave, Shrewsbury, MA, Selectmen’s Room
- Start: Call to Order by Chair Judy Leab, and Introductions.
- Welcome Ag Board: The Board will receive introduction packets that include;
- Board Member’s Biographies; Hiring Package Checklist.
- State Policies: Summary of Conflict of Interest Law; Summary Open Meeting Law; Advisory 13:1;
Restrictions on Political Activities; Recusals and Disclosures.
- Ag Board Applicable Statues and Regulations.
- Board By-Laws
All documents available electronically via DropBox.
- Commissioner’s Report.
- MA Ag Economic Snapshot and Overview Report.
- Consideration and Possible Action on Commissioner’s Candidate for Assistant Commissioner (vote
- FY2016 State Conference Committee Budget.
- FY2015 Programs/Grants Budget Reports
- Plant Nutrient Management Regulations.
- Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI).
- Update, Boston public Market.
- Date, Time and Location of next Board meeting.
- Adjournment: The Board will officially vote to adjourn the meeting.
Board of Food and Agriculture
c/o Department of Agricultural Resources
251 Causeway Street, Suite 500
Boston, MA 02114
Dorrie Pizzella, Phone: 617-626-1703