- June 12, 2012, Russells Garden Center, 397 Post Road, Wayland MA
- January 26, 2012, Room C, 2nd Floor, 100 Cambridge Street, Boston
- November 30, 2011, Carlsons Orchards 115 Oak Hill Road Harvard, MA
- April 29, 2011: Appleton Farm, 219 Country Road, Ipswich 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- February 14, 2011: Rutland Public Library, 280 Main Street, Rutland 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
- November 17, 2010: Weiss Center, MTC Westborough, 11.00AM to 2.00PM
- October 6, 2010: MDAR, 101 University Drive, Suite C4 Amherst, 10:30AM to 1:00PM
- June 30, 2010: Great Brook Farm, Carlisle
- June 29, 2010: Weiss Center, MTC Westborough, 10.30AM to 1.00PM
- June 7, 2010: Adams
- April 14, 2010: UMass Cranberry Station, 1 State Bog Road, E. Wareham, 10.00AM to 1:00PM
- March 23, 2010: MassDEP, One Winter Street, Boston, 1:00PM to 3:00PM
- March 4, 2010: MDAR, 101 University Drive, Suite C4 Amherst, 10:00AM to 1:00PM
- February 20, 2010: MassDEP, One Winter Street, Boston, 10:30AM to 12:30PM
- January 27, 2009: MTC, Westborough, 9:00AM to Noon
- Agenda and Directions
- Presentation: Farm Energy - Opportunities and Challenges
- Presentation: Regulatory Challenges for Local Agriculture
- Attachments 1: Agricultural Waste Streams
- Attachment 2: MOA for Milkhouse Waste Management
- Attachment 3: MDPH Analysis of MPPU
- Atttachment 4: Shellfish at Farmers Markets: DPH Pilot
January 21, 2009: MDAR, 251 Causeway Street, Boston, 10:00AM to Noon
- December 15, 2009: 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, 10:00 to Noon
To receive electronic notices of meetings and other materials related to the FTRC, the Commission is providing a sign up form which can be submitted online
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.