When: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 12:00 pm
Where: 21ST FL CONFERENCE RM #1; 1 ASHBURTON PLACE (MCCORMACK BUILDING)
A. Approval of Wednesday, March 2, 2016 Pesticide Board Minutes.
B. Appointment of Director: As per M.G.L. c. 132B, Section 4., the Board will consider and vote on the Commissioner’s nomination for the appointment of Taryn LaScola as the new Director for the Division of Crop and Pest Services.
C. Legal Updates
- Amendments to 333 CMR 13.03: Exclusions from Pesticide Applications
- Proposed Regulations—“Under the Direct Supervision of a Certified Applicator” - Status
- Governor’s Regulation Review Mandate - Status
D. Pesticide Program Updates:
- MDAR Pesticide Applicator Continuing Education (PACE) Program: Policy change on the number of acceptable credits from online training sources.
- Pollinator Protection Plan – Status and Updates
- Updates on eLicensing and work to begin with EEA on inclusion of Pesticide Examination and Licensing / Certification in the Environmental Information and Public Access System (EIPAS)
E. New Business