When: Wednesday, July 20, 2016
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am
Where: The Department of Public Health; 250 Washington ST, Boston, MA, 7th FL. Conference Room 7
Summary Notes of Meeting:
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for January 20, 2016, February 17, 2016, March 16, 2016, and April 20, 2016 Meetings.
Registration of the Pesticide Products ( Package Numbers):
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packets: #170701 through #170708
Special Local Need (SLN) Registration:
- Avipel Liquid Seed Treatment (a.i.: 9, 10-anthraquinone 50%)
- Avipel Hopper Box – Dry Corn Seed Treatment (a.i. 9, 10-anthraquinone 97%)
Both products are for protection of field and sweet corn seed against consumption by various black birds and crows in newly planted fields.
New Active Ingredient (NAI)
- Ulocladium oudemansii (U3 strain) formulated in BotryStop (EPA Reg. No. 75747-2-68539); biofungicide labeled for use on vegetable and fruit crops.
- To Be Determined