When: Friday, April 21, 2017
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am
Where: Department of Agricultural Resources, 251 Causeway ST, 5th FL Conference Room #1
Summary Notes of Meeting:
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for the March 17, 2017 Meeting.
Registration of the Pesticide Products ( Package Numbers):
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for registration the pesticide products in the following packet: #170428 through #170430
Special Local Need Registration
- Intensity Post Emergence Grass Herbicide (a.i. clethodim, 26.4%), EPA Reg. No. 34704-864, and Intensity ONE Post Emergence Grass Herbicide (a.i., clethodim, 12.6%), EPA Reg. No. 34704-976. The proposed special local need registration is to allow the chemigation application method for weed control in cranberry.
- Devrinol 2-XT Selective Herbicide (a.i., napropamide), EPA Reg. No. 70506-301. The proposed SLN is for weed control on new plantings of cranberries.
New Active Ingredient
- Bacillus thuringiensis ssp. Kurstaki strain EVB-113-19 formulated in Bioprotec Plus (EPA Reg. No. 89046-12)
- Bacillus mycoides isolate J formulated in LifeGard WG (EPA Reg. No. 70051-119)
- To Be Determined