When: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am
Where: Massachusetts Department of Public Health, 250 Washington St; 7th Floor; Conference RM #1
Approval of Summary Notes:
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for the February 18, 2015 Meeting.
Registration of the Pesticide Products ( Package Numbers):
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider, for registration the pesticide products in the following packets: #150323- #150323
- Special Local Need (SLN) Application:
- Manzate Pro-Stick Fungicide (EPA Reg. No. 70506-234); a.i. mancozeb with proposed use is for disease suppression in tobacco production including outdoor seed beds, greenhouse, float-bed systems, and field.
- Emergency Exemption Renewal:
- HopGuard II (a.i. potassium salts of hop beta acids) for use in beehives to control Varroa mites (Varroa destructor) on honey bees
- New Active Ingredient (NAI) continued discussion:
- Kasumin 2L (EPA Reg. No. 66330-404) (NAI: kasugamycin) for control of fireblight in pome fruit.
- To Be Determined