When: Wednesday January 20, 2016
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am
Where: The Department of Public Health, 250 Washington ST, Lobby (1st Floor) Conference Room 2
Approval of Summary Notes:
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider for approval the summary notes for the October 21, 2015 and November 18, 2015 Meetings.
Registration of the Pesticide Products ( Package Numbers):
- The Pesticide Board Subcommittee will consider, for registration the pesticide products in the packets: #160115 - #160116
Experimental Use Permit (EUP) Submitted by SenesTech, Inc.
- 4-vinylcyclohexene diepoxide and triptolide, formulated as ContraPest, new liquid fertility management bait for control of rats.
New Active Ingredient (NAI):
- Isofetamid, formulated as the following products:
- Kabuto Fungicide SC, EPA Reg. No. 71512-23-2217
- Kenja 400 SC Fungicide, EPA Reg. No. 71512-22-88783
- To Be Determined