The Massachusetts General Laws are comprised of statutes enacted by the legislature of Massachusetts.
The Code of Massachusetts Regulations is comprised of regulations promulgated by state agencies pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act (Mass. Gen. Laws Ch. 30A). Regulations have the force and effect of law like statutes.
Disclaimer regarding these regulations.
These regulations are provided to you for your convenience. Official versions of all Massachusetts state statutes are available through the State Bookstore.
When downloading from the web please be aware that the copy you receive may differ from the official version. If you need the statutes for work that may have any legal implications, make sure to get the official version from the State bookstore.
330 CMR 10.00 - Prevention of the Spread of Rabies
- -Prevention of the Spread of Rabies
- -Importance of Dogs
- -Apiary Inspection
- -Guard Dog
- -Licensing and Operation of Pet Shops
Farm Products & Plant Industries
Pet Food & Feed
- -Pet Food
- -Manufacture, Sale and Distribution of Commercial Feed Other than Pet Food
- -Commercial Fertilizer and Lime
- -Agricultural Composting Program
Seeds, Plants, Vegetables
- -Seeds, Apples, Potatoes
- -Plant Quarantine
- -Standards and Sanitation Requirements for Grade A Raw Milk
- -Milk and Milk Products
- -Determination of Milk Fat Content in Milk or Cream
- -Supervision of Milk Pricing and Supply
- -Dairy Tax Credit
- -Land Use
- 330 CMR 22.00 Agricultural Preservation Restriction
- -General Description
- -Rules for the conduct of business by the Pesticide Board and the SubCommittee
- -Advisory Councils to the Pesticide Board
- -State Experimental Use Permits
- -Registration of Pesticide Products
- -Licensing of Pesticide Dealers
- -Standards, Requirements and Procedures for the Certification and Licensing of Pesticide Applicators
- -Standards for the Implementation of Integrated Pest Management Techniques and Rights of Way Maintenance Plans
- -Prevention of Non-point Source Contamination of Drinking Water Supplies
- -Standards, Requirements and Procedures for the Application of Pesticides
- Protection of Children and Families from Harmful Pesticides