Agritourism Sign

Q: Is this the program to get on one of those big blue Attraction signs?
A: No, those signs were put up recently as part of special funding that came from Mass. Office of Travel and Tourism (MOTT) in collaboration with the Regional Tourist Councils (RTC's) and MassHighway. These signs were erected up on major access highways across the state. There was no fee to be included, but limited funds were used to accommodate as many businesses as possible. If you would like to included on one of those signs, you need to contact your regional RTC to see if there are options still available, or directly contact your local Massachusetts Highway Department District.

Q: What do these Agricultural tourism signs look like?
A: See photo.

Q: What is the costs associated with the Agricultural tourism signs?
A: A one time fee for installation of each sign from MassHighway ($500), and the cost associated with producing the signs (est. $500-$1000).

Q: How do I apply?
A: See the application pdf format of Signage Application
file size 1MB or contact Rick LeBlanc for an application.