Culinary Tourism presents a novel and exciting opportunity for Massachusetts specialty crop growers and food and wine producers to market their product and business to a new customer: the Culinary Traveler. Culinary Travelers are looking for genuine and memorable culinary experiences while they spend time savoring the rich offerings of Massachusetts. Research indicates that Culinary Tourism is a lucrative niche market that holds strong potential for economic and community development.
Whether you are interested in developing new culinary tourism opportunities on your farm, or expanding your existing programs, this website is designed to offer you information, resources and opportunities in Culinary Tourism.
More information ...
- How to Get Started in Culinary Tourism, A Resource Guide for Farmers .
- Who, What, Why and When of Culinary Tourism in Massachusetts, What Is Culinary Tourism .
- If you are a farm business, fill out this survey .
- If you are a non-farm business that offers a culinary tourism experience, fill out this survey .
- Host a group tour
Contact Dagny Ashley, Group Tour Director of Massachusetts Travel and Tourism (MOTTS) .
- Join a Buy-Local Campaign.
- Learn more from the International Culinary Tourism Association
- Submit your farm festivals and culinary events
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.