This service is an educational introduction to the fundamentals and logistics of the exporting business. Each section tackles an important subject and provides detailed information to assist in answering your questions about exporting such as market research, payment procedures and more. Export Essentials can help your company determine your export readiness, research and target your top markets and even create an export marketing strategy. To view sample documents, you will need Abobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Whether you're just beginning to export, or are already exporting, Export Essentials offers what you need to succeed!
A new on-line, on-demand, no-cost “Export Essentials Online” is available through MDAR’s relationship with Food Export USA Northeast, receiving funding from the USDA Foreign Agriculture Service.
Export Essentials Topics
- Exporting the Time is Right
- Classify Your Products for Export
- Use Market Research for Competitive Advantage
- Take Advantage of Free Trade Agreements
- Price Your Products for Export Markets
- Use International Terms of Sale
- Master International Logistics
- Navigate Export Regulation
- Prepare commercial Export Documentation
- Get Paid for Your Export Sales
- Prepare for Meetings with Buyers
For more information, visit Export Essentials Online.