MDAR advocates the public to absorb and educate themselves on the diversity of agriculture and its impact on the Massachusetts economy. MDAR supports and provides guidelines for all agricultural fairs in the Commonwealth. The Department also works with and supports all fairs and youth organizations to increase agricultural development and education.
MDAR manages the Massachusetts Exposition Building in West Springfield, inspects fairs, conducts workshops, seminars, and training sessions, and publishes the annual Massachusetts Agricultural Fairs Directory
The agricultural fairs program is once again preparing for another great fairs season in 2016. In order to fulfill your requests in a timely manner please adhere complete the following forms.
- Cover Letter to the Fairs
- Certificate of Returns
- Secretary's Report of the Fair
- Summary Sheet of Returns
- Classification Breakdowns
- Direct Contact Information
- Rosette Order Form
- Financial Statement for Major Fairs
- Information for Massgrown Website
- MassGrown Marketing Materials