This archive contains news releases that were released throughout the current year. Please note that links for older releases might not work due to time elapsed since their publication.
2014 Press Releases
- $439,000 in Federal Grants to Market Specialty Crops
- Celebrate the Massachusetts Pumpkin Harvest
- 2012 Cranberry Crop to Be Plentiful
- Massachusetts Farms to Get 33 Environmental Grants
- "Bright Ideas" Award to MassGrown & Fresher Initiative
- Governor Patrick Celebrates Massachusetts "Harvest for Students Week" (9/17)
- Patrick-Murray Administration Proclaims September Apple Month (9/5)
- State Agricultural Officials Highlight Fall Apple Harvest (8/29)
- State Agriculture and Forestry Officials Urge Forest Pest Awareness (8/28)
- Massachusetts Tomato Contest Draws 84 Entries (8/20)
- Governor Patrick Proclaims August 19-25 Massachusetts Farmers' Market Week (8/17)
- Governor Patrick Celebrates Small Businesses and Tourism Industry at Massachusetts Wine and Cheese Trail Expansion (8/16)
- State Agriculture Officials Celebrate Fair Season (7/20)
- Agriculture Officials Encourage MA Residents to Enjoy Locally Grown Blueberries (6/29)
- Massachusetts Agriculture Officials Kick off Farmers' Market Season (6/25)
- State Agriculture Officials Announce the Arrival of Strawberry Season (6/1)
- State Ag Officials Remind Horse Owners to Vaccinate Against Mosquito-Borne Diseases (5/10)
- Governor Patrick thanks Commissioner Soares for his service, swears-in Gregory Watson as new Commissioner of Agriculture
- Develops: 'Get Outdoors' Mobile App Entries Due 3/30 (3/22)
- Farmers Markets Boost MA Wineries Sales 66% & Hiring (3/15)
- See All 2012 Releases
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.