The Pesticide Program conducts the testing, licensing, re-certification and auditing of pesticide applicators in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The Department issues four types of pesticide licenses. The pesticide license that you need depends on several factors, including the types of pesticides you will be using or selling in your work and where you will be applying those pesticides. Click on the links below to learn more about the Department’s Licensing and Certification Program.
Pesticide Disposal Day for Licensed Applicators - Registration Form
- Determine the Type of Pesticide License You Need
- Exam Registration Applications, Preparation Workshops, and Study Materials
- View exam rosters and results
- License Renewals
- Request a duplicate license or duplicate renewal form
- Continuing Education/Contact Hours (PACE)
- Fees for Licensing and Certification
- Recertification and Audit List
To ensure that your completed pesticide exam application reaches us prior to the deadline (one week before the exam), please allow sufficient time (4 - 5 days) for delivery of the application through the US Postal Service and the State internal mail. See deadlines listed in the Exam Schedule .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.