Send a Written Request: All requests to change your information or to receive a duplicate pesticide credential or credential renewal form must be sent in written format via fax, email or U.S. Mail.
- Send your request via fax to 617-626-1850 -- Attention Pesticide Program
- Send your request via email to Hoang.Vo@state.ma.us
All requests should include the following primary information. Failure to provide the needed information will delay or prevent the processing of your request:
• Full Name (first name and last name)
• Massachusetts Pesticide License Number (if applicable)
• Current Address (street number; unit/apt. number; city/town; state; and zip code)
• Telephone number where you can be reached
Provide Notification When Your Mailing Address Changes
Please notify the Pesticide Program your address has changed. Most licenses and renewals get lost in the mail because we do not have your current address. Please include both your old address on the request if you have moved!
Provide Notification When Your Employer Changes
Pesticide applicators who change employers must inform the Department of such changes. If you have changed companies, we need the following information of your new employer:
• Company Name
• Address (street number; city/town; state; and zip code)
• Phone Number
• Insurance Certificate (required for commercial applicators -- both licensed and certified)
Request a Replacement Pesticide Credential or Credential Renewal Form
Most licenses and renewals get lost in the mail because we do not have the current mailing address for the licensee. In addition to the above primary information, if you have moved within the past year, please include both your old and current mailing address on the request for your duplicate pesticide credential or credential renewal form!