There are currently no employment opportunities at the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM). Please check back later or see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
- Finding a Job - Provides links to job resources in Massachusetts
- CZ-Tip - Internship/Job-Search Resources: Get into the Blue
Coastal Pollutant Remediation Grant Program - CZM is seeking proposals for the Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Grant Program. For FY 2018, the CPR program will provide up to $500,000 to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities. As much as $175,000 may be requested and a 25 percent match of the total project cost is required. Projects may not exceed one year in duration and must be completed by June 30 of each year. To view the RFR and download required forms, see the COMMBUYS website. Proposals are due by May 25.
Coastal Resilience Grant Program - CZM is seeking proposals for the Coastal Resilience Grant Program. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2018, this program will provide up to $2.1 million in grants and technical assistance to coastal communities to advance innovative and transferable local coastal resilience initiatives to increase awareness and understanding of climate impacts, assess vulnerability and risk, conduct adaptation planning, and redesign vulnerable community facilities and infrastructure. Additionally, both coastal communities and certified 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organizations may seek funding for non-structural approaches (or green infrastructure) that enhance natural resources and provide storm damage protection. Applicants may request up to $500,000 in funding and a 25 percent match of the total project cost is required. To view the Request for Responses (RFR) and download required forms, see the COMMBUYS website. Proposals are due by 4:00 p.m. on June 5.
Also, see COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system for other state opportunities.
CZM Grant Programs
- Coastal Resilience Grant Program - Grants to municipalities and nonprofit organizations to advance innovative local efforts to address coastal flooding, erosion, and sea level rise impacts through communication and public outreach initiatives, vulnerability assessments, planning activities, engineering projects, and natural storm damage protection.
- Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Program - These grants, which are administered by CZM, provide financial resources to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities.
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program (CELCP) - This program provides federal funding for coastal and estuarine land conservation projects.
Other State Coastal-Related Grants
- Grant and Loan Programs of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs - This web page provides information on to the EEA Grant & Loan Guide and how to obtain assistance on finding the appropriate grant programs, along with descriptions of some of the major grant programs offered through EEA.
- Available Funding for Stormwater Projects - This table provides descriptions and links to additional information on federal and state grant and loan programs that fund stormwater and water quality projects in Massachusetts.
- Funding Opportunities for Coastal Managers - This page provides descriptions of and links to grants offered through the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Office for Coastal Management.
- COMMBUYS - The Commonwealth of Massachusetts electronic procurement system - This site is the official procurement record system for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts' Executive Departments. All Requests for Responses are posted to this site.