There are currently no employment opportunities at the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM). Please check back later or see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
- Finding a Job - Provides links to job resources in Massachusetts
- CZ-Tip - Internship/Job-Search Resources: Get into the Blue
Design of Stormwater Infrastructure Retrofits Grants - CZM is seeking proposals for a one-time grant opportunity to provide funding to municipalities within the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to support designs that lead to the construction of retrofits to stormwater infrastructure. Eligible communities should review Assessment of Climate Change Impacts on Stormwater BMPs and Recommended BMP Design Considerations in Coastal Communities for an overview of possible impacts and retrofits. The goal of this grant is to produce designs that will lead to future implementation of retrofits of existing treatment structures to increase effectiveness and resiliency and provide water quality and habitat benefits over the long term. Applicants may request up to $15,000 and must provide a 25% match of total project costs. For questions, contact Adrienne Pappal, CZM Coastal Habitat and Water Quality Manager through October 14 at email@example.com or 617-626-1218. To view the RFR and download required forms, see the COMMBUYS website. Proposals are due by October 28.
Also, see COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system for other state opportunities.
CZM Grant Programs
- Coastal Resilience Grant Program - Grants to municipalities and nonprofit organizations to advance innovative local efforts to address coastal flooding, erosion, and sea level rise impacts through communication and public outreach initiatives, vulnerability assessments, planning activities, engineering projects, and natural storm damage protection.
- Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Program - These grants, which are administered by CZM, provide financial resources to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities.
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program (CELCP) - This program provides federal funding for coastal and estuarine land conservation projects.
Other State Coastal-Related Grants