- COASTWEEP intern with strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills to: promote CZM's annual COASTWEEP beach cleanup, increase volunteer involvement with the event, secure partnerships with new volunteer groups (particularly college and high environmental and community service clubs and similar organizations), recruit sponsors for the event, and increase public awareness of the marine debris issues. Applications are due by May 1.
Buzzards Bay Municipal Grant Funding - The Buzzards Bay National Estuary Program (BBNEP) is seeking proposals from eligible Buzzards Bay watershed communities for projects that help meet the BBNEP's goals to protect and restore wetlands, wildlife habitat, and water quality, and to safeguard open spaces in Buzzards Bay and its surrounding watershed. An anticipated total of $40,000 of federal funds is available. For more information and to view the Request for Responses, see the COMMBUYS website. Proposals are due by May 11.
See COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system for other state opportunities.
Also, see the links below provide other state and coastal-related opportunities.
- Green Infrastructure for Coastal Resilience Grant Program - These CZM administered grants provide municipalities and nonprofits with financial and technical resources to advance the understanding and implementation of natural or nonstructural approaches to mitigating coastal erosion and flooding problems.
- Coastal Community Resilience Grant Program - These CZM administered grants provide municipalities with financial and technical resources to advance new and innovative local efforts to increase awareness of climate impacts, identify vulnerabilities, and implement measures to increase community resilience (i.e., the ability to endure impacts associated with coastal storms and the effects of erosion, flooding, and sea level rise and to respond, recover, and adapt to consequences).
- Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Program - These grants, which are administered by CZM, provide financial resources to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities.
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program (CELCP) - This program provides federal funding for coastal and estuarine land conservation projects.
- Grant and Loan Programs of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Funding Opportunities for Coastal Managers
- COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.