There are currently no employment opportunities at the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM). Please check back later or see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
Coastal Pollutant Remediation Grants - CZM is seeking proposals for the Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Grant program. For Fiscal Year (FY) 2015, the CPR program will provide up to $400,000 to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities. As much as $125,000 may be requested, and a 25 percent match of the total project cost is required. Projects may not exceed one year in duration and must be completed by June 30 of each year. For more information, to view the RFR, and download required forms, see the COMMBUYS website. Proposals are due by October 7.
Sea Level Rise and Stormwater BMP Evaluation - CZM is seeking applications to provided consultant services to conduct an evaluation of sea level rise and climate impacts on stormwater Best Management Practices (BMP) in the coastal zone. The final deliverable will provide recommendations for improvements to BMP design and operation and maintenance protocols and will enhance state and municipal efforts to better protect coastal resources and support adaptation strategies and suitable policy changes. Up to $75,000 is available through this RFR, which is sponsored by CZM and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection’s Nonpoint Source Pollution Program. For more information, to view the RFR, and download required forms, see the COMMBUYS website. Proposals are due to CZM by October 7.
Also, see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
- Green Infrastructure for Coastal Resilience Pilot Grant Program - These CZM administered grants provide municipalities and nonprofits with financial and technical resources to advance the understanding and implementation of natural or nonstructural approaches to mitigating coastal erosion and flooding problems.
- Coastal Community Resilience Grant Program - These CZM administered grants provide municipalities with financial and technical resources to advance new and innovative local efforts to increase awareness of climate impacts, identify vulnerabilities, and implement measures to increase community resilience (i.e., the ability to endure impacts associated with coastal storms and the effects of erosion, flooding, and sea level rise and to respond, recover, and adapt to consequences).
- Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Program - These grants, which are administered by CZM, provide financial resources to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities.
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program (CELCP) - This program provides federal funding for coastal and estuarine land conservation projects.
- Grant and Loan Programs of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Funding Opportunities for Coastal Managers
- COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system