There are currently no employment opportunities at the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM). Please check back later or see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
- Finding a Job - Provides links to job resources in Massachusetts
- CZ-Tip - Internship/Job-Search Resources: Get into the Blue
Dam and Seawall Repair or Removal Program - EEA is seeking applications for funding for the repair or removal of dams, levees, seawalls, and other forms of inland and coastal flood control. The Dam and Seawall Repair or Removal Program offers qualified applicants grants for final design and permitting, and grant and loan funds for construction. EEA encourages applicants to maximize restoration of natural systems. Projects that minimize or eliminate the use of hard infrastructure are eligible for a zero percent interest rate. To view the two Requests for Quotes and submit questions, see the COMMBUYS bid solicitations for design and permitting and construction financing. Proposals for both opportunities are due by July 28.
Also, see COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system for other state opportunities.
CZM Grant Programs
- Coastal Resilience Grant Program - Grants to municipalities and nonprofit organizations to advance innovative local efforts to address coastal flooding, erosion, and sea level rise impacts through communication and public outreach initiatives, vulnerability assessments, planning activities, engineering projects, and natural storm damage protection.
- Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Program - These grants, which are administered by CZM, provide financial resources to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities.
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program (CELCP) - This program provides federal funding for coastal and estuarine land conservation projects.
Other State Coastal-Related Grants