There are currently no employment opportunities at the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM). Please check back later or see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
Coastal Pollutant Remediation Grant Program RFR Coming Soon - CZM anticipates the release of the Fiscal Year 2015 Request for Responses (RFR) for the Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Grant Program in mid-July. CPR grants provide funds for a variety of projects that address local nonpoint source pollution issues, including assessment, design, and construction of Best Management Practices and the design and implementation of commercial boat pumpout facilities. Technical assistance on potential proposals is available from CZM central and regional staff and MassBays Program regional staff up until the RFR is issued. After its release, CZM staff can only respond to general questions, but MassBays regional staff will continue to be available to assist with proposal development. For more information about CPR, including regional staff contacts, past projects, and RFR details when available, see the CPR website.
Also, see the links below for other state and coastal-related opportunities.
- Green Infrastructure for Coastal Resilience Pilot Grant Program - These CZM administered grants provide municipalities and nonprofits with financial and technical resources to advance the understanding and implementation of natural or nonstructural approaches to mitigating coastal erosion and flooding problems.
- Coastal Community Resilience Grant Program - These CZM administered grants provide municipalities with financial and technical resources to advance new and innovative local efforts to increase awareness of climate impacts, identify vulnerabilities, and implement measures to increase community resilience (i.e., the ability to endure impacts associated with coastal storms and the effects of erosion, flooding, and sea level rise and to respond, recover, and adapt to consequences).
- Coastal Pollutant Remediation (CPR) Program - These grants, which are administered by CZM, provide financial resources to municipalities located in the Massachusetts Coastal Watershed to assess and remediate stormwater pollution from paved surfaces and to design and construct commercial boat waste pumpout facilities.
- Coastal and Estuarine Land Conservation Program (CELCP) - This program provides federal funding for coastal and estuarine land conservation projects.
- Grant and Loan Programs of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Funding Opportunities for Coastal Managers
- COMMBUYS - the Commonwealth's electronic procurement system