On June 27, 2013, the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM) website moved into the Mass.Gov portal. The site was upgraded to bring new features, such as mobile viewing and improved navigation functions. These improvements required moving all web pages, and almost all CZM URLs have consequently been changed.
To help you find what you are looking for on the CZM website, see:
- CZM Home Page - This page provides links to all major sections and featured content on the website.
- CZM Site Map - The overall structure of the site is outlined on this page, with direct links to each section.
- Search - Type a search term into the “Search” box at the top right of this page. Please be sure that the default search “in Energy & Environment” is activated. (You can no longer narrow your search to the CZM website. All of the websites for the Energy and Environmental Affairs offices and departments will be queried. To further refine your search, try adding the terms “coastal management” to the search terms you are looking for.)
- CZM Publications - This page gives links to all of the publications available from CZM, organized by topic area.
- About CZM - Basic information about CZM’s structure, mission, and history—along with contact information, directions, jobs, calendar, and other “what’s new” information—is available here.
CZM Programs - The key content of the CZM website is organized into the following program areas:
Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS)
Coastal Water Quality
Federal Consistency Review
Mapping and Data Management
Port and Harbor Planning
Public Access and Coast Guide
Regional Ocean Partnerships
Seafloor and Habitat Mapping
StormSmart Coasts - Managing Erosion and Flooding
Board of Underwater Archaeological Resources (BUAR)
National Estuary Programs - Buzzards Bay National Estuary Program and Massachusetts Bays Program