Below is a list of websites that provide important information and resources related to aquatic invasive species (AIS), grouped by category. Please contact us if you cannot find a particular resource you are interested in.
Be sure to visit the Partners - AIS Working Group page for agencies and groups involved with AIS projects across Massachusetts and the United States.
Species Identification and Profiles
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Aquatic Invasive Species Website
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Invasive Species Information Center
- Invasive Plant Atlas of New England (IPANE)
- Massachusetts Association of Conservation Commissions Identification, Ecology and Control of Invasive Plants Website
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Woods Hole Science Center - Marine Nuisance Species
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center - Marine Invasions Research Lab
Local, Regional, and National Organizations
- Northeast Aquatic Nuisance Species Panel
- Aquatic Nuisance Species (ANS) Task Force
- Massachusetts Invasive Plant Advisory Group (MIPAG)
- Gulf of Maine Council on the Marine Environment (GOMC)