Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Coastlines.*
- CZM Making "Outstanding Progress," p. 1.
- Salem Waterfront on the Comeback, p. 1.
- House Subcommittee Holds Boston Hearing on CZMA, p. 1.
- Building on a Barrier Beach Can Be Costly, p. 2.
- Ed Reilly Testifies on CZM Reauthorization, p. 2.
- Ellisville Harbor Becomes 4th ACEC, p. 4.
- CEIP Opens 2nd Grant Round, p. 4.
- Earthday/Year of the Coast Festival April 19 at UMASS Boston Harbor Campus, p. 4.
- Lease Sale 52 Now Open for Comments, p. 1.
- State Officials, Fishermen Visit North Sea Oil Operations, p. 1.
- Two Secondary Waiver Applications for Water Treatment Found Inconsistent with CZM Policies, p. 1.
- CZM Awards $300,000 to Coastal Communities, p. 2.
- Delaney Appointed CZM Director, p. 3.
- The Next Step in Lease 42—Federal Consistency, p. 4.
- Task Force Investigating Dredge Disposal Sites, p. 4.
*For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).