July 13, 1981
- Revitalization of Chelsea's Waterfront, p. 1.
- Boston Harbor Cumulative Impact Study Planned, p. 1.
- Coastal Hazards--Mapping Barrier Beaches Begins, p. 1.
- Implementing FEMA's 1362 Program, p. 1.
- OCS Plans and Exploration, p. 2.
- CEIP Program--Scituate Receives Loan, p. 2.
- Red Tide Study on North Shore, p. 2.
August 24, 1981
- Mass Audubon Slide Show on Georges Bank and the OCS Issue, p. 1.
- Technical Assistance to Salt Marsh Management in Yarmouth, p. 1.
- Seven Property Owners in Hull Expressed Interest in Participating in FEMA's 1362 Program, p. 1.
- Coastal Hazards Mapping for South Shore to Begin, p. 1.
- Public Access in Beverly Negotiated, p. 1.
- Task Force Established to Develop a Remediation Plan for PCBs in the Acushnet Estuary, p. 2.
September 7, 1981
- CZM Submits Application for Preacquisition Grant from Federal CZM to Consider Waquoit Bay as a National Estuarine Research Reserve, p. 1.
- CZM Sponsors Dredging Workshop, p. 1.
- Improvement and Expansion of Tenean Beach in Boston Underway, p. 1.
- Beverly Receives CEIP Grant for Public Landing, p. 1.
- CZM Sends Notices of Consistency on Continental Shelf Oil Sales, p. 2.
- CZM Funds DEQE Biologist to Enforce Coastal Wetlands Regulations, p. 2.
December 28, 1981
- CZM Approves Oil and Gas Exploration and Environmental Reports for Continental Shelf, p. 1.
- Environmental Affairs Secretary Sent to Washington to Argue State's Case Regarding Oil and Gas Leasing on the Continental Shelf, p. 1.
- Federal CZM Denies Attempt to Advance Nantucket Sound as a National Marine Sanctuary, p. 1.
- Upcoming Legislation of Concern to the Coastal Zone, p. 2.
- Plymouth Receives Community Assistance Grant for Town Wharf, p. 2.
- Governor King Takes Environmental Initiatives, p. 1.
- Oil Spill Contingency Planning Program, p. 1.
- The Barrier Beach, p. 2.
- CSO Resolution on Barrier Islands and Beaches, p. 3.
- Critical Coastal Wetlands Protection, p. 3.
- 1980 CEIP (Oil Spill Planning) Grants Awarded, p. 3.
- Pocasset River Designated ACEC, p. 4.
- New Staff at CZM, p. 5.
- Budget Problems Coming Up, p. 5.
- PCBs in New Bedford, p. 1.
- Boston Harbor Islands State Park Open to Public, p. 1.
- Update on OCS Activities, p. 2.
- New Program for Damaged Coastal Property under NFIA, p. 3.