July 13, 1981
- Revitalization of Chelsea's Waterfront, p. 1.
- Boston Harbor Cumulative Impact Study Planned, p. 1.
- Coastal Hazards—Mapping Barrier Beaches Begins, p. 1.
- Implementing FEMA's 1362 Program, p. 1.
- OCS Plans and Exploration, p. 2.
- CEIP Program—Scituate Receives Loan, p. 2.
- Red Tide Study on North Shore, p. 2.
August 24, 1981
- Mass Audubon Slide Show on Georges Bank and the OCS Issue, p. 1.
- Technical Assistance to Salt Marsh Management in Yarmouth, p. 1.
- Seven Property Owners in Hull Expressed Interest in Participating in FEMA's 1362 Program, p. 1.
- Coastal Hazards Mapping for South Shore to Begin, p. 1.
- Public Access in Beverly Negotiated, p. 1.
- Task Force Established to Develop a Remediation Plan for PCBs in the Acushnet Estuary, p. 2.
September 7, 1981
- CZM Submits Application for Preacquisition Grant from Federal CZM to Consider Waquoit Bay as a National Estuarine Research Reserve, p. 1.
- CZM Sponsors Dredging Workshop, p. 1.
- Improvement and Expansion of Tenean Beach in Boston Underway, p. 1.
- Beverly Receives CEIP Grant for Public Landing, p. 1.
- CZM Sends Notices of Consistency on Continental Shelf Oil Sales, p. 2.
- CZM Funds DEQE Biologist to Enforce Coastal Wetlands Regulations, p. 2.
December 28, 1981
- CZM Approves Oil and Gas Exploration and Environmental Reports for Continental Shelf, p. 1.
- Environmental Affairs Secretary Sent to Washington to Argue State's Case Regarding Oil and Gas Leasing on the Continental Shelf, p. 1.
- Federal CZM Denies Attempt to Advance Nantucket Sound as a National Marine Sanctuary, p. 1.
- Upcoming Legislation of Concern to the Coastal Zone, p. 2.
- Plymouth Receives Community Assistance Grant for Town Wharf, p. 2.
- Governor King Takes Environmental Initiatives, p. 1.
- Oil Spill Contingency Planning Program, p. 1.
- The Barrier Beach, p. 2.
- CSO Resolution on Barrier Islands and Beaches, p. 3.
- Critical Coastal Wetlands Protection, p. 3.
- 1980 CEIP (Oil Spill Planning) Grants Awarded, p. 3.
- Pocasset River Designated ACEC, p. 4.
- New Staff at CZM, p. 5.
- Budget Problems Coming Up, p. 5.
- PCBs in New Bedford, p. 1.
- Boston Harbor Islands State Park Open to Public, p. 1.
- Update on OCS Activities, p. 2.
- New Program for Damaged Coastal Property under NFIA, p. 3.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.