January 11, 1982
- CZM Funds Study of Potential Upland Disposal Sites for Dredge Materials, p. 1.
- The Mailing of Marine Fishing and Dealer Permits Delayed Pending a Review of Current License Fees, p. 1.
- The Georges Bank Biological Task Force Will Meet on OCS, p. 1.
- Massport Announces Agreement with Private Company to Develop the Commonwealth Pier, p. 1.
- The State Declines Funding for Plum Island Water District, p. 2.
- Amesbury Receives CZM Grant to Conduct Merrimack River Study, p. 2.
- Beverly Receives CZM Grant to Study the Bass River Area, p. 2.
- Army Corps, with CZM Assistance, Receives Approval for Flood Control Design of Town Brook in Quincy, p. 2.
February 8, 1982
- Governor King Submits Comments on Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Leasing Plan to the Department of Interior, p. 1.
- Study of PCBs in New Bedford Harbor Continues, p. 1.
- Cohasset Receives Community Assistance Grant to Improve Government Wharf, p. 2.
- Newburyport Receives CZM Grant for Study of Waterfront Area, p. 2.
- Chelsea Receives Community Assistance Grant for Water Development Planning, p. 2.
- CZM Releases Draft Maps of Undeveloped Barrier Islands, p. 2.
March 8, 1982
- CZM to Participate in the Fourth Annual New England Environmental Conference, p. 1.
- Interstate Fisheries Management Program Created for Striped Bass Management, p. 1.
- Public Hearings Held on Decision to Rescind Limits and Closures for Cod, Haddock, and Yellowtail Flounder, p. 1.
- Study Completed on Mt. Hope Bay and Ocean Grove Area in Swansea, p. 2.
- Lynn Granted a CFIP Loan for Heritage State Park, p. 2.
- Solar Assisted Shellfish Hatchery on Martha's Vineyard 95% Completed, p. 2.
April 5, 1982
- Massport Files an Environmental Notification Form for Renovation of Hoosac Pier in Charlestown, p. 1.
- Volunteers Needed for Boston Islands State Park, p. 1.
- CZM Testifies on Proposed Combined Sewage Overflow Project, p. 1.
- Dredging Workshop Sponsored by CZM in Dartmouth, p. 1.
- Public Hearings Announced on Proposed Regulation of Bluefin Tuna, p. 2.
November 1, 1982
- Public Hearing Announced for Proposed Management Plan for the American Lobster, p. 1.
- Back River Receives Final Approval from State and Federal CZM for ACEC Designation, p. 2.
- King Administration Calls for Delay in Georges Bank Lease Sale #52, p. 1.
- Boston Waterfront Development Corporation vs. Commonwealth—Public Rights in Tidelands, p. 2.
- Why Beach Nourishment?, p. 3.
- Federal Consistency in Coastal Zone Management, p. 4.
- OCS Revenue Sharing—A Way to Fund CZM, p. 1.
- The Nantucket Sound Marine Sanctuary Nomination, p. 2.
- ACEC Guide Available from CZM, p. 2.
- CZM—Who We Are and What We Do, p. 3.
- Coastal Zone Management's Strategy of Networking, p. 5.
- Coastal Bills from the State Legislature, p. 1.
- The Back River—A Hidden Treasure, p. 1.
- Another Favorable 312 Review for CZM, p. 2.
- Mashpee Votes for Scenic Preservation of South Cape Beach, p. 3.
- Lease Sale 52 and How We Got Here, p. 4.
- Permit Advisory Service from CZM, p. 6.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.