Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Newslines and Coastlines.*
January 11, 1982
- CZM Funds Study of Potential Upland Disposal Sites for Dredge Materials, p. 1.
- The Mailing of Marine Fishing and Dealer Permits Delayed Pending a Review of Current License Fees, p. 1.
- The Georges Bank Biological Task Force Will Meet on OCS, p. 1.
- Massport Announces Agreement with Private Company to Develop the Commonwealth Pier, p. 1.
- The State Declines Funding for Plum Island Water District, p. 2.
- Amesbury Receives CZM Grant to Conduct Merrimack River Study, p. 2.
- Beverly Receives CZM Grant to Study the Bass River Area, p. 2.
- Army Corps, with CZM Assistance, Receives Approval for Flood Control Design of Town Brook in Quincy, p. 2.
February 8, 1982
- Governor King Submits Comments on Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Leasing Plan to the Department of Interior, p. 1.
- Study of PCBs in New Bedford Harbor Continues, p. 1.
- Cohasset Receives Community Assistance Grant to Improve Government Wharf, p. 2.
- Newburyport Receives CZM Grant for Study of Waterfront Area, p. 2.
- Chelsea Receives Community Assistance Grant for Water Development Planning, p. 2.
- CZM Releases Draft Maps of Undeveloped Barrier Islands, p. 2.
March 8, 1982
- CZM to Participate in the Fourth Annual New England Environmental Conference, p. 1.
- Interstate Fisheries Management Program Created for Striped Bass Management, p. 1.
- Public Hearings Held on Decision to Rescind Limits and Closures for Cod, Haddock, and Yellowtail Flounder, p. 1.
- Study Completed on Mt. Hope Bay and Ocean Grove Area in Swansea, p. 2.
- Lynn Granted a CFIP Loan for Heritage State Park, p. 2.
- Solar Assisted Shellfish Hatchery on Martha's Vineyard 95% Completed, p. 2.
April 5, 1982
- Massport Files an Environmental Notification Form for Renovation of Hoosac Pier in Charlestown, p. 1.
- Volunteers Needed for Boston Islands State Park, p. 1.
- CZM Testifies on Proposed Combined Sewage Overflow Project, p. 1.
- Dredging Workshop Sponsored by CZM in Dartmouth, p. 1.
- Public Hearings Announced on Proposed Regulation of Bluefin Tuna, p. 2.
November 1, 1982
- Public Hearing Announced for Proposed Management Plan for the American Lobster, p. 1.
- Back River Receives Final Approval from State and Federal CZM for ACEC Designation, p. 2.
- King Administration Calls for Delay in Georges Bank Lease Sale #52, p. 1.
- Boston Waterfront Development Corporation vs. Commonwealth—Public Rights in Tidelands, p. 2.
- Why Beach Nourishment?, p. 3.
- Federal Consistency in Coastal Zone Management, p. 4.
- OCS Revenue Sharing—A Way to Fund CZM, p. 1.
- The Nantucket Sound Marine Sanctuary Nomination, p. 2.
- ACEC Guide Available from CZM, p. 2.
- CZM—Who We Are and What We Do, p. 3.
- Coastal Zone Management's Strategy of Networking, p. 5.
- Coastal Bills from the State Legislature, p. 1.
- The Back River—A Hidden Treasure, p. 1.
- Another Favorable 312 Review for CZM, p. 2.
- Mashpee Votes for Scenic Preservation of South Cape Beach, p. 3.
- Lease Sale 52 and How We Got Here, p. 4.
- Permit Advisory Service from CZM, p. 6.
*For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to email@example.com (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).