February 5, 1986
- Comment on Marine Fisheries Report by Division of Marine Fisheries, p. 1.
- CFIP Applications, p. 1.
- Coastal Resources Advisory Board New Members, p. 1.
- New CZM Staff, p. 2.
- Second Round of CFIP Grants Awarded, p. 1.
- What Is CZM? Staff Profiles, p. 2.
- Buzzards Bay Project, p. 4.
- Update: Boston Harbor; MWRA, Save the Harbor/Save the Bay, Research Agenda, Changes in Wetlands Regulations, p. 5.
- Central Portions of Nantucket Sound Ruled to Be "High Seas" by the Supreme Court, p. 1.
- Gas and Oil Lease Sales Proposed for Georges Bank, p. 2.
- Update on Coastal Legislation: Boatyard Preservation, Saltwater Fishing License, Public Access, p. 3.
- Environmental Planning for Cape Cod, p. 4.
- EOEA Report: Environmental Accomplishments on Cape Cod and the Islands: A State and Local Partnership, p. 5.
- Congress Renews CZM Funding, p. 5.
- Weir River Nominated for ACEC Status, p. 6.
- Are Regulations Sinking Marinas?, p. 1.
- An Outsiders View of the Massachusetts Permit System for Marinas, p. 2.
- Regulatory Relief for Marinas—A Preview by Charlie Natale, Division of Waterways, DEQE, p. 2.
- Can CZM Policies Help Marinas?, p. 3.
- Regulations: A Marina Owner's Perspective, p. 3.
- The Boatyard Preservation Act, p. 4.
- Obtaining the Permits: One Perspective, p. 4.
- Technical Assistance from CZM, p. 4.
- Announcing Amended DEQE Wetlands Protection Act Regulations, p. 4.
- Harbor Cruise for Students, p. 5.
- 4th Annual Run of the Charles Canoe Race, p. 5.
- New Bio-Engineer at DEQE for Marine Water Quality Issues, p. 6.
- CZM Southeast Office Opens—Region Profile, p. 1.
- Land Banks Levying Taxes, p. 2.
- CZM Adds New Staff, p. 3.
- New Publication, Salt Ponds and Tidal Inlets, Available from the Lloyd Center, p. 3.
- Boston Seafood Festival, p. 4.
- Seafood Facts, Other Options for Fish Consumers, p. 4.
- CZM on Cape Cod, p. 5.
- Planning for Sea Level Changes, p. 1.
- Water Quality Staff Joins CZM, p. 3.
- Wildlife Habitat Added to Public Interests Protected by Wetlands Protection Act, p. 4.
- CFIP Third Round Grants Available—Total Awards for First Two Rounds Given, p. 5.
- Coastweek Celebration, 1986, p.1.
- Background on the Self-Help Program, p. 2.
- Buzzards Bay Day, p. 3.
- Update: Publications & Courses, p. 4.
- CZM Coastweek Conference, 1986—Agenda, p. 5.
- Wetlands Restriction Program Implementation, p. 1.
- The Restriction Process, p. 2.
- Update: Marine Water Quality: State Action, Monitoring Boston Harbor, MWRA News, p. 3.
- CZM Welcomes New Staff, p. 4.
- New Northeast Multispecies Fishery Management Plan for Groundfish in Effect, p. 4.
- Will Canada Drill on Georges Bank?, p. 5.
- President Reagan Vetoes Clean Water Bill, p. 1.
- Areas of Critical Environmental Concern, p. 2.
- Bylaws on Buzzards Bay, p. 2.
- Interior Plans for Lease Sale in the North Atlantic, p. 3.
- DEQE Hires Enforcement Staff for Wetlands, p. 4.
- Good Science and Good Management for Boston Harbor, p. 5.
- Christmas Trees on the Beach?, p. 6.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.