Below are the tables of contents for these issues of Coastlines.*
- DEQE Drafts New Waterways Regulations, p. 1.
- Martha's Vineyard and Island Management, p. 2.
- Update: Offshore Oil and Gas, p. 3.
- Second Chance for CARMA, p. 3.
- CFIP: The Final Round?, p. 4.
- Naturewatch: Why Do Whales Strand?, p. 5.
- Weathering Winter Storms, p. 1.
- Cartoon on Coastal Hazards, p. 2.
- Low Salt Diet for Cape Roads, p. 3.
- Guidelines for Harbor Planning, p. 4.
- Take Note: New MEPA Regulations, p. 5.
- Background on TBT, p. 5.
- Coastal Update on Exhibits, Courses, Publications, Videos, and Seminars, p. 6.
- Pleasant Bay/Weir River Named ACEC, p. 1.
- The Coastal Assessment and Resource Management Act (CARMA) Goes to State Ways and Means Committee, p. 3.
- The Coastal Resources Advisory Board (CRAB) Appointed, p. 4.
- Coastal Facilities Improvement Program Runs Out of Money, p. 5.
- CFIP Grants—Third Round Approvals Announced, p. 5.
- Harbor Update, p. 6.
- U.S. Department of Interior Proposes Changes to Coastal Barrier System in Massachusetts, p. 7.
- Division of Marine Fisheries Announces Hearings on Recreational Fishing Petitions, p. 7.
- CZM Opens South Shore Office, p. 8.
- The U.S. Supreme Court, the Fifth Amendment and Government Regulation—Two Rulings on Land Control Issues, p. 1.
- Governor Signs 1988 Budget, p. 4.
- Massachusetts Senators Cosponsor Bill to Clarify Consistency Wording, p. 5.
- Update on Proposed Oil and Gas Activities in the Georges Bank Region, p. 5.
- Secondary Treatment Waivers Rejected for Two North Shore Facilities, p. 6.
- Audubon Institutes Marine Turtle Watch, p. 7.
- Plastic Pollution Receiving Increased National Attention, p. 8.
- CZM Hosts Coastal Forum at the State House, Part of Coastweeks '87, p. 1.
- Director's Message, Richard Delaney, p. 2.
- Dredging Handbook and Workshops, p. 2.
- Massachusetts Coastal Legislation Update, p. 3.
- Judge Orders Plymouth House Moved Back from Shoreline, p. 7.
- 65 Acres of Massachusetts Lost Each Year to Sea Level Rise Says New CZM Report, p. 1.
- National CZM Programs Under Attack—Director's Message, p. 2.
- Regional Planning Agency Proposed for Cape Cod, p. 3.
- CZM Harbor Planning Program: Local Review of Guidelines, p. 4.
- House Committee Approves Studds' Marine Pollution Bills, p. 5.
- CZM Wall Map Available, p. 5.
- Environmental Penalties Now in Effect, p. 6.
- Breakdown of Past and New Penalties for Violation of Various Environmental Laws, p. 7.
- Hurricanes and Northeasters, p. 8.
- Update on the Massachusetts Ocean Sanctuaries Act, p. 1.
- Director's Message, p. 2.
- Public Access Guide Available from the Massachusetts Public Access Board, p. 5.
- CZM/DEQE Wetlands Enforcement Program Marks One Year Anniversary, p. 6.
- Massachusetts Enters into Federal Nonpoint Source Control Program, p. 7.
- CZM Supports Towns in Local Wetlands Court Cases, p. 7.
- Symposium Looks at Consequences of TBT Use, p. 1.
- Types of TBT Paints, p. 2.
- Alternatives to TBT Paints, p. 3.
- Mission Statement of the Executive Office of Environmental Affairs and its Departments, p. 4.
- U.S. Senate Committee Approves Plastics Bill, p. 5.
- Coastweeks 1987 Beach Cleanup Results, p. 5.
- House, Senate Agree on Open Space Bill, p. 6.
- Sea Education Association Offers Teacher Program, p. 6.
- Open Space Capital Outlays—A Breakdown, p. 6.
- State Acquires Swift Estate for Proposed Waquoit Bay NERR, p. 7.
- Barnstable Adopts New Wetlands Bylaw, p. 7.
- Christmas Trees Aid Winter Dunes, p. 8.
*For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).