- DEQE Drafts New Waterways Regulations, p. 1.
- Martha's Vineyard and Island Management, p. 2.
- Update: Offshore Oil and Gas, p. 3.
- Second Chance for CARMA, p. 3.
- CFIP: The Final Round?, p. 4.
- Naturewatch: Why Do Whales Strand?, p. 5.
- Weathering Winter Storms, p. 1.
- Cartoon on Coastal Hazards, p. 2.
- Low Salt Diet for Cape Roads, p. 3.
- Guidelines for Harbor Planning, p. 4.
- Take Note: New MEPA Regulations, p. 5.
- Background on TBT, p. 5.
- Coastal Update on Exhibits, Courses, Publications, Videos, and Seminars, p. 6.
- Pleasant Bay/Weir River Named ACEC, p. 1.
- The Coastal Assessment and Resource Management Act (CARMA) Goes to State Ways and Means Committee, p. 3.
- The Coastal Resources Advisory Board (CRAB) Appointed, p. 4.
- Coastal Facilities Improvement Program Runs Out of Money, p. 5.
- CFIP Grants—Third Round Approvals Announced, p. 5.
- Harbor Update, p. 6.
- U.S. Department of Interior Proposes Changes to Coastal Barrier System in Massachusetts, p. 7.
- Division of Marine Fisheries Announces Hearings on Recreational Fishing Petitions, p. 7.
- CZM Opens South Shore Office, p. 8.
- The U.S. Supreme Court, the Fifth Amendment and Government Regulation—Two Rulings on Land Control Issues, p. 1.
- Governor Signs 1988 Budget, p. 4.
- Massachusetts Senators Cosponsor Bill to Clarify Consistency Wording, p. 5.
- Update on Proposed Oil and Gas Activities in the Georges Bank Region, p. 5.
- Secondary Treatment Waivers Rejected for Two North Shore Facilities, p. 6.
- Audubon Institutes Marine Turtle Watch, p. 7.
- Plastic Pollution Receiving Increased National Attention, p. 8.
- CZM Hosts Coastal Forum at the State House, Part of Coastweeks '87, p. 1.
- Director's Message, Richard Delaney, p. 2.
- Dredging Handbook and Workshops, p. 2.
- Massachusetts Coastal Legislation Update, p. 3.
- Judge Orders Plymouth House Moved Back from Shoreline, p. 7.
- 65 Acres of Massachusetts Lost Each Year to Sea Level Rise Says New CZM Report, p. 1.
- National CZM Programs Under Attack—Director's Message, p. 2.
- Regional Planning Agency Proposed for Cape Cod, p. 3.
- CZM Harbor Planning Program: Local Review of Guidelines, p. 4.
- House Committee Approves Studds' Marine Pollution Bills, p. 5.
- CZM Wall Map Available, p. 5.
- Environmental Penalties Now in Effect, p. 6.
- Breakdown of Past and New Penalties for Violation of Various Environmental Laws, p. 7.
- Hurricanes and Northeasters, p. 8.
- Update on the Massachusetts Ocean Sanctuaries Act, p. 1.
- Director's Message, p. 2.
- Public Access Guide Available from the Massachusetts Public Access Board, p. 5.
- CZM/DEQE Wetlands Enforcement Program Marks One Year Anniversary, p. 6.
- Massachusetts Enters into Federal Nonpoint Source Control Program, p. 7.
- CZM Supports Towns in Local Wetlands Court Cases, p. 7.
- Symposium Looks at Consequences of TBT Use, p. 1.
- Types of TBT Paints, p. 2.
- Alternatives to TBT Paints, p. 3.
- Mission Statement of the Executive Office of Environmental Affairs and its Departments, p. 4.
- U.S. Senate Committee Approves Plastics Bill, p. 5.
- Coastweeks 1987 Beach Cleanup Results, p. 5.
- House, Senate Agree on Open Space Bill, p. 6.
- Sea Education Association Offers Teacher Program, p. 6.
- Open Space Capital Outlays—A Breakdown, p. 6.
- State Acquires Swift Estate for Proposed Waquoit Bay NERR, p. 7.
- Barnstable Adopts New Wetlands Bylaw, p. 7.
- Christmas Trees Aid Winter Dunes, p. 8.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.