- DeVillars Named EOEA Secretary, p. 1.
- Director's Message, p. 2.
- Sandwich Wins Septic System Case, p. 2.
- Land Use Measures Top Legislative Agenda for 1989, p. 4.
- Blueprint for the Environment Presented to President Bush, p. 5.
- Cape's Doomsday Clock Is Ticking—Commentary from Mark Robinson, Executive Director of the Compact of Cape Cod Conservation Trusts, p. 6.
- Two ACEC Nominations Accepted, Public Meetings Scheduled, p. 8.
- State Moves to Plug Wetlands Protection Loopholes, p. 1.
- Call for 1989 Coastal Cleanup Leaders, p. 1.
- Wellfleet Harbor Nominated for ACEC Status, p. 2.
- Plastic Six-Pack Yokes Banned in Massachusetts, p. 3.
- Buzzards Bay Symposium Highlights Scientific/Management Concerns, p. 4.
- The Problem of Nutrient Loading, p. 4.
- CZM Adds New Staff, p. 5.
- Offshore Oil Drilling Program Proposed, p. 6.
- CEIP/Northeast Offers Environmental Grants, p. 6.
- Plans Unveiled for South Cape Beach in Mashpee, p. 7.
- Profile of Board of Underwater Archaeological Resources, p. 7.
- The Valdez Oil Spill and What It Means for Massachusetts, p. 1.
- Statewide Shellfish Bed Closures Possible, Sanitary Surveys Continue, p. 3.
- Reports from the Bays Programs, p. 4.
- Provincetown Funds Waste Oil Tank, Approves Growth Bylaw, p. 4.
- Conservation Day Planned for May 20, p. 5.
- Judy Pederson Appointed to Aquarium Committee, p. 5.
- Making Polluters Pay—Commentary from Andrew Savitz, Esq., EOEA Chief Counsel, p. 5.
- Oil Spills—Transport Information and Emergency Reporting Numbers, p. 7.
- Studds Calls for Improved Oil Transport Methods and Contingency Plans, p. 7.
- Federal Initiatives Announced, p. 7.
- Coastal Facilities Improvement Programs Harbor Planning Grants Announced, p. 8.
- Chapter 91 Regulations to Be Released in July; Public Hearings Scheduled for September, p. 1.
- History of Tidelines Stewardship, p. 3.
- Waterways Enterprise Funds Available from State, p. 4.
- State Sets Restrictions on Jet Skis, p. 4.
- Shoreline Change Summary Maps Available, p. 5.
- New Coastal Brief, "Massachusetts Coastal Project Review and Permitting Process," Issued by CZM, p. 5.
- New Publication from Sea Grant, Nor'easter, p. 5.
- Boston Harbor Cruises Planned, p. 5.
- Antique and Classic Boat Festival Planned, p. 5.
- Public Hearing for Beverage Holder Regulations Scheduled, p. 5.
- Wine Coolers and the Bottle Law, p. 5.
- Report on Bays Programs, p. 6.
- Education: Harbor, Coastal, and Leadership Training, p. 7.
- Environmental Crime Strike Force Begins Strategy, p. 7.
- Types of Crimes to Report to the Environmental Strike Force, p. 7.
- Shipwreck Guidelines, p. 7.
- Coastweeks Planning Underway, p. 8.
- Two New ACECs Designated, p. 8.
- Join Massachusetts COASTSWEEP 1989, p. 1.
- Public Television Looks at Coastal Issues and Activities, p. 2.
- Ocean Plastics Book Available, p. 2.
- State Establishes Procedures for Disposal of Medical Debris, p. 3.
- Chapter 91 Hearings Scheduled, p. 3.
- Buzzards Bay Minigrants Awarded, p. 4.
- Nominations for Mass Bays Program Citizens Advisory Committee Wanted, p. 4.
- Buzzards Bay Project Offers Issues Workshops, p. 4.
- Coast Guard Regulations Prohibit Dumping of Plastic at Sea, p. 5.
- Update of Nonpoint Source Control Demonstration Project, p. 6.
- Piping Plover Survey Underway, p. 6.
- Secretary Orders Tougher Reviews for Two Cape Cods ACECs, p. 7.
- Hurricane Hotline Reopened, p. 8.
- EPA Recognizes CZM Employees, p. 8.
- Benoit Named CZM Director, p. 1.
- Coastal Zone Management Act Reauthorization; Coastal Legislation Package Proposed, p. 2.
- Boston Harbors/Mass Bay Reports Available, p. 3.
- 1988-89 Coastal Legislation, p. 4.
- MACC Issues Publications List, p. 4.
- Oil Spill Contingency Planning Underway for Southeast Region, p. 4.
- COASTSWEEP '89—A Sweeping Success, p. 5.
- State Announces Mass Bays Study Awards, Trustees Appointed, p. 6.
- Directors Appointed to Environmental Trust, p. 6.
- Congress Reaffirms Support for Dredging, p. 7.
- Growth Management Forum at Tufts, p. 7.
- Wetlands Enforcement Workshop, p. 7.
- CZM Plans Harbormasters Workshop, p. 1.
- Director's Comments, p. 2.
- Boston Harbor Symposium Set for January, p. 2.
- Cape Cod Commission Closer to Realization, p. 2.
- MWRA Announces Public Meeting for Combined Sewer Overflows Project, p. 2.
- Mass Bay Dump Site Subject to Consistency Review, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Working Group Releases Report, p. 3.
- Georges Bank Drilling Ban Approved Again, p. 3.
- RFPs Released for Programs in Massachusetts Bay, p. 4.
- Public Hearing for Falmouth ACEC, p. 4.
- CZM Policy on Sea Level Rise Announced at Woods Hole Workshop, p. 1.
- O'Connell Named Staff Geologist, p. 3.
- President Salutes CZM Staffer for Lifesaving Action, p. 3.
- Recycling Your Christmas Tree, p. 3.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.