- Environmental Secretary Designates Coast as State Environmental Priority, p. 1.
- Watersheds Ranked for Pollution Threats, p. 2.
- Stormwater Remediation Project Funded in Marion, p. 2.
- Buzzards Bay Video Available, p. 2.
- House Approves Funding for Mass Bays Research, p. 2.
- Report Issued on Mass Bays Pollutants, p. 2.
- Public Comment Sought on Mass Bays Plan, p. 2.
- National Legislation of Interest to CZM, p. 3.
- Environmental Education Grants Announced, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Council Increases Membership, p. 3.
- Crash Course in Storm Damage; part one, p. 4.
- Mass Bays CCMP Released at Annual Bays Symposium, p. 1.
- CZM Pushes for State Rivers Protection Act, p. 2.
- Proposals Solicited for Living Resources Study, p. 2.
- Wareham Designated as No Discharge Area, p. 2.
- Narragansett Bay Draft CCMP Released, p. 2.
- Ports in a Storm: Results of a Severe Weather Workshop, p. 3.
- Vessel Damage Study RFP Issued, p. 3.
- Crash Course in Storm Damage: part two, p. 4.
- CZM Testimony in Congress Backs Sanctuary Program, p. 1.
- Crash Course in Coastal Storm Damage, p. 2.
- Wave Periods Define Damage, p. 3.
- Judy Pederson Joins Editorial Staff of Estuaries, p. 3.
- 1992-93 Tide Charts, p. 3.
- Tangles of Fishing Gear Pose Possible Threat in Massachusetts Bay, p. 4.
- Reilly Signs Buzzards Bay CCMP, p. 4.
- Mass Bays Action Grants Available, p. 4.
- Teacher Training RFP Issued, p. 4.
- CZM Shifts Program Emphasis to Technical and Financial Support, p. 1.
- List of Recent Publications from CZM, p. 2.
- Gulf of Maine Chairmanship Moves to Massachusetts, p. 2.
- New Bedford Leads All Fishing Ports in Landings for 1991, p. 2.
- Civil Settlement Against Dighton Company Goes to Fund Water Quality Study of the Taunton River, p. 2.
- CZM Staffer Honored, p. 2.
- Teacher Grant Award to UMASS Extension Program, p. 2.
- List of Pending Legislation before the 102nd Congress, p. 3.
- New Studies Find No Tangle Threat from Masses of Lobster and Fishing Gear, p. 3.
- CZM Initiates Studies of Pier and Vessel Impacts, p. 4.
- Youth Cleanup Corps Heads COASTSWEEP's Harbor Effort, p. 1.
- General Permit for Stormwater Discharges, p. 2.
- CZM Receives NOAA Grant, p. 2.
- 1992 Hurricane Names, p. 2.
- Two Strong Storms: Bob and Andrew, p. 2.
- MIT Researches Controlling Coastal Alga, Pilayella, p. 2.
- Resolution Defines Purpose and Philosophy of Mass Bays Program, p. 3.
- Local Governments Receive Funds for Bays Protection, p. 3.
- Mass Bays Action Grants Announced, p. 3.
- List of Massachusetts State Legislation of Interest to CZM for 1992, p. 4.
- Congress Charges CZM with Nonpoint Source Pollution Program, p. 1.
- Working with the Lucas Case Decision—Private Property and Government Compensation, p. 2.
- Sources of Nonpoint Source Pollution, p. 2.
- Congress Designates Stellwagen Bank as National Marine Sanctuary, p. 3.
- Farewell to Walter Jones, Chairman of House Merchant Marine and Fisheries Committee, p. 3.
- Flood Insurance Bill Fails to Pass, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Visionary Awards Announced, p. 3.
- DEP Streamlines Permitting Program, p. 3.
- National Coastal Program Funding Set for FY 1993, p. 4.
- CZM Staff Nominated for NOAA Awards, p. 4.
- Federal Funds Appropriated for Buzzards Bay, p. 4.
- Groundbreaking Begins for Innovative Stormwater Remediation Project, p. 4.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.