- February Release of Barrier Beach Guidelines Planned, p. 1.
- State-Wide Water Quality Assessments and On-Going Title 5 Revisions, p. 2.
- Public Access and Efforts of the Barrier Beach Task Force, p. 2.
- Harbor Planning Regulations and Program: A Short History and the New Program, p. A.
- Harbor Planning Program: The Dartmouth Mobile Pump Out, p. B.
- Harbor Planning Program: The Weymouth Example, p. B.
- Harbor Planning Program: The Newburyport Example, p. C.
- Harbor Planning Program: The Nantucket Example, p. C.
- Essential Components of Harbor Planning, p. C.
- Developing a Work Program for a Vision-Based Comprehensive Harbor Plan, p. D.
- Harbor Planning: The Example of the Fore River Shipyard, p. D.
- Water Use Classification in Nantucket Harbor, p. D.
- CZM's Judith Pederson Receives Award from Save the Harbor/Save the Bay, p. 3.
- Marine Debris Program Initiated in Provincetown, p. 3.
- EOEA Interagency "Summit" on ACECs, p. 3.
- Urban Self-Help and Self-Help Programs Are Resurrected, p. 3.
- Fish and Wildlife Fact Sheets Produced by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, p. 3.
- DEP's Wetlands Mapping Program Continues, p. 3.
- Mapping of Submerged Rooted Vascular Plants Begins, p. 3.
- Mass Bays Action Grants Available, p. 4.
- State Limits Use of Phosphates, p. 4.
- Memorandum of Agreement Signed to Establish the Weir River (ACEC) Park, p. 1.
- Summary of Provisions for Proposed Clean Water Rules, p. 1.
- Examples of Pollution from Failing Cesspools and Septic Systems, p. 2.
- Summary and Comparison of Major Revisions to Proposed Clean Water Rules, p. 3.
- Modifications to State Regulations Affecting Designated Port Areas, p. 4.
- Resolution Signed to Restore Massachusetts Wetlands, p. 1.
- Waquoit Bay, Massachusetts' Newest No Discharge Area, p. 2.
- Whale Watching "Do's and Don'ts," p. 2.
- What Are Pump Outs and Why Should We Use Them? p. A.
- Clean Vessel Act Pump Out Grant Awards, p. A.
- Updated List of Available Pump Out Facilities in the State, p. B.
- Recipients of Pump Out Grants in Massachusetts, p. B.
- Bay Action Grants Awarded, p. 3.
- Governor Weld Signs Order Requiring State Agencies to Purchase Underutilized Fish Species, p. 3.
- Gloucester Marina's Unique Oil Recycling Effort, p. 3.
- Mooring Tips for Storm Safety, p. 3.
- Court Limits Shellfish Aquaculture Rights, p. 4.
- Q & A Brochure on Barrier Beach Management Available, p. 4.
- News from the Nonpoint Source Program, p. 4.
- New Public Outreach Coordinator at CZM, Anne Donovan, p. 4.
- Study Planned for Shoreline Change Mapping and Statistical Analysis, p. 4.
- Governor Launches State Seaport Commission, p. 1.
- National Committee Releases Flood Management Recommendations, p. 1.
- Gulf of Maine Council Presents Visionary Awards, p. 2.
- Secretary Coxe Signs Chatham Comprehensive Management Plan, p. 2.
- State Coastal Wetlands Protection Regulations Upheld in State Appeals Court, p. 2.
- Brainstorming Session on Boston Harbor Conducted by Save the Harbor/Save the Bay, p. 3.
- Coordinating a State Marine Monitoring Program, p. 3.
- 13,000 Acres of Open Space Protected in 1994, p. 4.
- Betterment Bill for Improved Septic Systems Passes, p. 4.
- New Commanding Officer for Coast Guard in Boston, p. 4.
- Shellfish Beds Open in Scituate and Cohasset, p. 1.
- Falmouth Marina Recognized for Environmental Excellence, p. 2.
- Revised Clean Water Rules Adopted—Details Provided, p. 2.
- Summary of COASTSWEEP '94, p. 3.
- Statistics on COASTSWEEP '93, p. 3.
- Provincetown's Plan to Reduce Marine Debris, p. 3.
- Neponset Estuary Nominated as an ACEC, p. 4.
- New Designated Port Area Regulations Promulgated, p. 4.
- News From Coastal Nonpoint Source Program, p. 4.
- Workshop Held by Massachusetts Marine Monitoring Program, p. 4.
- New Faces at CZM, p. 4.
- New Coastal Watershed Map Available, p. 4.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.