- The Latest on CZMA Reauthorization, p. 1.
- The Open Space and Seaport Bond Bills Have Passed, p. 1.
- A Coastal Caucus with State Legislators, p. 2.
- New Bedford Harbor Trustee Council Funds Shellfish Work, p. 2.
- Coastal Resources Advisory Board Aquaculture Field Trip, p. 2.
- CZM's Regional Technical Assistance Program, p. 3.
- CZM's Regional Coordinator's, p. 4.
- EOEA and CZM Announce CPR Grant Awards, p. 5.
- Locals Receive Gulf of Maine Awards, p. 5.
- New CZM Homepage, p. 6.
- New CZM Regional Coordinators, p. 6.
- State Grants List Available from CZM, p. 6.
- Coastal Nonpoint Plan Is Conditionally Approved, p. 6.
- CZM Announces Gloucester DPA Boundary Change, p. 6.
- Barge Safety Legislation Is Proposed, p. 6.
- Environmental Trust Sets Up Community Foundations, p. 6.
- Goods and Services through the Internet, p. 6.
- CZ97 Will Be in Boston, p. 6.
- CZM Faces a 5-9% Cut in 1997, p. 1.
- The Rivers Bill Is Signed into Law, p. 1.
- Over $350,000 in CPR Grants Awarded, p. 2.
- The Great Marsh Summit: Turning Planning into Action, p. 2.
- 1996 COASTSWEEP, p. 2.
- Year in Review: CZM Accomplishments in Fiscal Year 1996, p.3.
- Buzzards Bay Project FY96 Accomplishments, p. 4.
- Massachusetts Bays Program FY96 Accomplishments, p. 5.
- CZM Looks Ahead to FY97, p. 6.
- Four Port Initiative Forges Ahead, p. 6.
- An Innovative CZM Wetlands Protection Project, p. 7.
- 1996 DEM Coastal Access Grant-Funded Projects, p. 7.
- Innovative Septic System Solutions in Duxbury, p. 8.
- The Buzzards Bay Project Awards Grants to Mattapoisett and Bourne, p. 8.
- New Assistant South Coastal Regional Coordinator, p. 8.
- BBP Hires Test Center Project Manager, p. 8.
- Gulf of Maine Habitat Fellow, p. 8.
- The Gulf of Maine Newspaper Is Coming, p. 8.
- Cape Cod and South Coastal Calendars, p. 8.
- MBP Research Bibliography, p. 8.
- Community Natural Resource Atlas, p. 8.
- Alternative Septic System Factsheets, p. 8.
- WHOI Sea Grant Publications Catalog, p. 8.
- CZ97 Update, p. 8.
- CZM Staff Member Cited for Outstanding Performance, p. 8.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.