Below is the table of contents for this issue of Coastlines.*
- Status Report on State House Action on Coastal Bills, p. 1.
- CZM Federal Budget News, p. 1.
- Happy 20th Birthday CZM!, p. 1.
- $600,000 in CPR Grants Released, p. 2.
- Oil Spill Training in Buzzards Bay, p. 2.
- 1998 - Year of the Ocean, p. 2.
- 20 Years of Coastal Zone Management in Massachusetts, insert.
- $235,000 for South Boston Drydock Renovation, p. 3.
- CZM Funds Watershed Signs, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Council Gives Awards and Grants, p. 3.
- CZM's Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Plan Gets Federal Approval, p. 4.
- Jan Smith Named Mass Bays Director, p. 4.
- Feds Are Updating Federal Consistency Review Regulations, p. 4.
- Legal Seafoods Pursues New Fish Processing Headquarters, p. 4.
- New Right Whale Protection Information Available, p. 4.
- New from Sea Grant: Boater and Marine Guides, p. 4.
- Thanks to Ross Pope, p. 4.
*For these newsletter editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to email@example.com (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).