- Status Report on State House Action on Coastal Bills, p. 1.
- CZM Federal Budget News, p. 1.
- Happy 20th Birthday CZM!, p. 1.
- $600,000 in CPR Grants Released, p. 2.
- Oil Spill Training in Buzzards Bay, p. 2.
- 1998 - Year of the Ocean, p. 2.
- 20 Years of Coastal Zone Management in Massachusetts, insert.
- $235,000 for South Boston Drydock Renovation, p. 3.
- CZM Funds Watershed Signs, p. 3.
- Gulf of Maine Council Gives Awards and Grants, p. 3.
- CZM's Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Plan Gets Federal Approval, p. 4.
- Jan Smith Named Mass Bays Director, p. 4.
- Feds Are Updating Federal Consistency Review Regulations, p. 4.
- Legal Seafoods Pursues New Fish Processing Headquarters, p. 4.
- New Right Whale Protection Information Available, p. 4.
- New from Sea Grant: Boater and Marine Guides, p. 4.
- Thanks to Ross Pope, p. 4.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.