Coastlines, the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM) magazine published from 2002-2008, provided in-depth coverage of ocean-related issues, along with updates on CZM programs and priorities. The following editions are available:
- Coastlines 2008 - Discusses how actions on land affect coastal water quality and gives detailed information on what people can do to help.
- Coastlines 2007 - Focuses on coastal recreation.
- Coastlines 2006 - Discusses Smart Growth techniques and how they can address coastal water quality and other issues.
- Coastlines Winter 2004-2005 - Features coastal and marine habitats.
- Coastlines 2003 - Focuses on shipping and ports and harbors in Massachusetts.
- Coastlines 2002 - Explores hurricane preparedness and the history of Massachusetts hurricanes.
For these magazine editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to the CZM Information Line at firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).