Coastlines, the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM) magazine published from 2002-2008, provided in-depth coverage of ocean-related issues, along with updates on CZM programs and priorities. The following editions are available:
- Coastlines 2008 - Discusses how actions on land affect coastal water quality and gives detailed information on what people can do to help.
- Coastlines 2007 - Focuses on coastal recreation.
- Coastlines 2006 - Discusses Smart Growth techniques and how they can address coastal water quality and other issues.
- Coastlines Winter 2004-2005 - Features coastal and marine habitats.
- Coastlines 2003 - Focuses on shipping and ports and harbors in Massachusetts.
- Coastlines 2002 - Explores hurricane preparedness and the history of Massachusetts hurricanes.
For these magazine editions, printed copies are available on request. If you are interested in receiving a specific issue, send your request to email@example.com (please be sure to state the name and complete date of the publication).
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.