With more than 1,500 miles of shoreline to clean, we need your help! Cleanups are held throughout September, October, and into November. Click on a region below to find a cleanup taking place in your area. Please be sure to contact the coordinator to let them know you are coming. Note: Additional private cleanups are held as part of COASTSWEEP. See Private COASTSWEEP Cleanup List .
- North Shore (Salisbury to Revere)
- Boston Harbor (Winthrop to Weymouth) - There are no public cleanups scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
- South Shore (Hingham to Plymouth)
- Cape Cod (Bourne to Provincetown)
- Islands (Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and the Elizabeth Islands)
- South Coastal (Wareham to Seekonk)
- Inland Cleanups - Cleanups of rivers, ponds, and lakes that are not on the coast.
- Underwater Cleanups - There are no public underwater cleanups scheduled at this time. Please check back later.
- Statewide List of Cleanups Seeking Volunteers
Don't see a cleanup in your community? Sign up now to be a cleanup coordinator. For more information on becoming a cleanup coordinator or a COASTSWEEP sponsor, as well as what you will do as a cleanup volunteer, check out the Get Involved page.