The Massachusetts Coastal Zone Management Program is implemented in the Massachusetts Code of Regulations.
Please note: The following copies of the regulations are provided for informational purposes only. The official version of the Code of Massachusetts Regulations (CMR) is available from the State Bookstore. If you have any questions, contact the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management (CZM) at email@example.com or (617) 626-1200.
- 301 CMR 20.00: Coastal Zone Management Program
- 301 CMR 21.00: Coastal Zone Management Program Federal Consistency Review Procedures - Repealed August 2013. Relevant sections of 301 CMR 21 were revised and merged into 301 CMR 20.00 (see above bullet).
- 301 CMR 22.00: Coastal Facilities Improvement Program and Harbor Planning Program
- 301 CMR 23.00: Review and Approval of Municipal Harbor Plans
- 301 CMR 24.00: (Reserved)
- 301 CMR 25.00: Designation of Port Areas
- 301 CMR 26.00: Coastal Pollutant Remediation Program
- 301 CMR 28 Ocean Management Plan