- Provides tree health care services for the Department’s state forests, parks, and reservations.
- Monitors and assesses factors that influence the health of Massachusetts’ forests utilizing aerial survey, permanent sampling plots, and pheromone traps.
- Maintains historical defoliation data and implements Integrated Pest Management (IPM) on state and municipal lands as required by state law.
Emerald Ash Borer Workshop Presentations held in 2012
- Emerald Ash Borer and Your Community: What You Can Do Now file size 1MB presented by Mollie Freilicher, DCR Urban & Community Forestry
- Emerald Ash Borer: Federal Regulatory Overview file size 1MB presented by Marc Conlee, USDA APHIS
- Emerald Ash Borer: A New Threat To MA Forests file size 1MB presented by Ken Gooch, DCR Forest Health Program Director
- EAB: Outreach presented by Jennifer Forman-Orth, MDAR
- A Legacy in Wood file size 1MB presented by Peter Grima, DCR Service Forester
- Forest Health in MA 2012 Report file size 3MB presented by Ken Gooch, DCR Forest Health Program Director
- EAB in CT and MA Federal Regulatory Overview file size 1MB presented by Patty Douglass, USDA State Pant Health Director
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.