Most DCR facilities charge parking fees. Fees listed apply to cars without a MassParks Pass . Fee may include surcharge to fund trust to benefit the facility.
Please note, this year, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts instituted a Non-MA Resident fee increase at several DCR parks that charge parking fees. Similar out-of state resident fees are charged in Rhode Island and Connecticut. This is a pilot program which may be expanded in 2014. Determination of residency is based on car license plates.
- Borderland State Park, Easton- $5 resident, $6 non-resident (charged year-round)
- Demarest Lloyd State Park, Dartmouth- $7
- Horseneck Beach State Reservation, Westport- $8 (includes surcharge)
- Myles Standish State Forest, Carver- College Pond Area Only -$5
- Nantasket Beach Reservation, Hull-$10
Get your MassParks Pass at Nantasket Beach Headquarters, 215 Nantasket Avenue, Hull, MA 02045. (Monday through Friday) beginning May 1, 2014 thru September1, 2014 between 8am and 2pm.
- Nickerson State Park, Brewster-$5
- Cape Cod Rail Trail (Near Nickerson State Park) -$2
- South Cape Beach State Park, Mashpee- $7
- Scusset Beach State Reservation, Sandwich- $9 (includes surcharge)
- Watson Pond State Park, Taunton-$5
- Ashland State Park, Ashland-$5
- Bradley Palmer State Park , Topsfield- $2(Main Lot and Wading Pool Areas)
- Cochituate State Park, Natick- $5
- Great Brook Farm State Park, Carlisle. $2 (charged year-round)
- Halibut Point State Park, Rockport $2
- Hopkinton State Park, Hopkinton- $5
- Maudslay State Park, Newburyport-$5 resident, $6 non-resident (charged year-round)
- Nahant Beach Reservation , Nahant- $5
If you are interested in purchasing a 2015 MassParks Annual Pass at Nahant Beach, they are available at the Nahant Labor Yard. The Nahant Yard office is open 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Tuesday-Thursday during winter season and 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM seven days per week during the summer season. Please call 781-595-0063 for more information. The Nahant Labor Yard is located across the street from Ward bathhouse near the rotary.
Please note, MassParks Passes are also available at the Nahant Beach parking lot Entrance Booth during the summer recreation season from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Memorial Day to Labor Day seven days per week. Please call 617-634-9116 for more information.
- Salisbury Beach State Reservation, Salisbury- $9 (includes surcharge)
- Walden Pond State Reservation, Concord- $8 resident, $10 non-resident
- Douglas State Forest , Douglas- $5
- Dunn State Park , Gardner- $5
- Erving State Forest , Erving- $5
- Lake Dennison Recreation Area , Winchendon- $5
- Lake Wyola State Park , Shutesbury $5
- Leominster State Forest , Leominster/Westminster- $5
- Otter River State Forest , Baldwinville $5
- Pearl Hill State Park -West Townsend- $5
- Purgatory Chasm State Reservation , Sutton-$2
- Quabbin Reservoir , Vehicle $6, Vehicle and Trailer (includes launching fees) $8
Senior Citizens 62 and older and Handicapped (with placard): half price
- Quinsigamond State Park , Worcester- Regatta Point $8 resident, $10 non-resident (charged year-round)
- Rutland State Park , Rutland $5
- Wachusett Mountain State Reservation , Princeton- $2
- Wells State Park , Sturbridge- $2
- Wendell State Forest , Wendell-$5
- Willard Brook State Forest , Ashby/Townsend- $5
- Beartown State Forest , Monterey- $5
- Chicopee State Park , Chicopee- $5
- Clarksburg State Park , Clarksburg- $5
- D.A.R. State Forest , Goshen- $5
- CM Gardner State Park , Huntington- $2
- Hampton Ponds State Park , Westfield- $5
- Mohawk Trail State Forest , Charlemont- $5
- Mt. Greylock State Reservation , Lanesboro- $2
- Mt. Holyoke Range State Park , Amherst- $2
- Mt. Sugarloaf State Reservation , South Deerfield- $2
- Mt. Tom State Reservation , Holyoke-$2
- Natural Bridge State Park , North Adams- $2
- Pittsfield State Forest , Pittsfield- $2
- Robinson State Park , Agawam- $5
- Sandisfield State Forest , Sandisfield- $5
- Savoy Mountain State Forest , Florida- $5
- Tolland State Forest , Otis- $5
The MassParks Senior Citizen Pass is available to Massachusetts residents 62 years of age or older. The pass allows parking for the vehicle occupied by the pass holder, whether they are driving or a passenger. Senior Citizen Passes are available at all parks that charge a parking fee. The passes are free of charge and valid for the life of the pass holder. You can also obtain a MassParks Senior Citizen Pass at parks that charge a parking fee or by writing to: DCR MassParks, 251 Causeway Street, Boston, MA 02114, Attn: Senior Citizen Pass Coordinator
Please include either a copy of your Driver’s License or proof of MA residency with your request.
A MassParks Senior Citizen Pass is not valid at campgrounds and is subject to available parking.
Parking fees are waived for vehicles bearing the following types of license plates from any state:
- Handicapped license plate or placard
- Disabled veteran license plate
This waiver does not apply to camping fees and is subject to available parking.
DCR does not accept fishing or hunting licenses, National Park passes, or other state’s annual passes from other states as a waiver to the parking fee.