Public Boat Mooring (seasonal permit)
60 slots are available at Land Boulevard, downstream from Longfellow Bridge, on a first-come, first-served basis. Notice of availability is posted in the newspapers in March; you must have your own anchor and mooring ball. Mooring season runs from May 16 through November 16.
All moorings must be out of the water by November 17th.2014
2014 Application Information will be posted soon
Public Boat Launching Ramp
Daly Recreational Center, Nonantum Road, Brighton.
- Clarendon Street, Back Bay
- Hatch Shell, Embankment Road
- Pinckney Street, Back Bay
- Brooks Street at Nonantum Road, Brighton
- Artesani Playground off Soldiers Field Road, Brighton
- Charles River Dam at the Museum of Science
- Watertown Square, Charles River Road.