All parks and facilities are open dawn to dusk, except where otherwise stated.
Permits are required for all use of athletic fields unless otherwise noted. Please address all requests in writing to DCR Athletic Fields Reservations, 4 Woodland Road, Stoneham, MA 02180. (617) 727-4708
- Teddy Ebersol's Red Sox Fields at Lederman Park, Boston: Baseball, football, softball
- Daly Recreation Center, Nonantum Road, Brighton: Football, softball (lighted)
- Magazine Beach Field, Memorial Drive, Cambridge: Football, Little League, Softball
- Dr. Paul Dudley White Bike Path, Approx. 18 mile loop from Science Park to Watertown Square
- Riverbend Park, Memorial Drive from Eliot Bridge to Western Ave. (Closed to vehicular traffic from the last Sunday in April through the second Sunday in November, 11am to 7pm.)
We encourage all users of the Charles River paths to be courteous to other users. Please watch for traffic and do not block paths. Many runners (as well as walkers, rollerbladers and cyclists) use the path along the Charles River.
Eight station exercise area - upstream of BU Bridge, Cambridge side and downstream of BU Bridge, Boston side.
Herter Park off Soldiers Field Road, Brighton. Permits are required for groups of 25 or more. See above for permit information.
Boston, Back Bay at Berkeley Street, Deerfield Street, Hereford Street, Pinckney Street, Union Boat House Artesani Park at off Soldiers Field Road, Brighton Magazine Beach, Memorial Drive, Cambridge Murphy's Tot Lot, Greenough Boulevard, Cambridge Greenough Boulevard near Watertown Square, Watertown
Daly Memorial Rink, Nonantum Road, Brighton: Concession stand, skate rentals, sharpening and lessons. Rinks are open from mid-November to mid-March. Call 727-4708 for more information.
- Brighton/Allston Pool, North Beacon Street
- Spray Pool at Artesani Playground, Soldiers Field Road, Brighton
- Dealtry Memorial Pool, Pleasant Street, Watertown.
Pools are open from late June to early September. Call 727-4708 for more info.
All tennis courts operate on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Charlesbank Park, Charles Street, Boston (4 lighted)
- Canalouga Park, Pleasant Street, Waltham (1).
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.