These electronic maps are intended for general reference only. Please pick up a printed map at the Visitors Center, or contact DCR.
The brochures listed below are all in pdf format and require the use of free Adobe Reader.
- Self-Guided Hikes with Children : The trails are not suitable for an umbrella-type baby stroller, they have loose stones and sand.
- Self-Guided Hikes for adults and older children
- Self-Guided Family Hikes in Southeastern MA
- Birding by Ear : We hear birds much more often than we can see them. Expert and novice birders alike often use memory-jogging phrases to remind them what birds’ songs sound like. This brochure lists a few of the commonly-used ones.
- Dragonflies and Damselflies : Borderland is home to many kinds of dragonflies and damselflies in summer: this is a guide to the ones you may find here.
- Turtle Watch file size 1MB : there are several species of turtle to be found at Borderland. This guide helps you identify them.
- Wildflowers are many and varied at Borderland State Park, thanks to the great variety of habitat. These are guides to: June Wildflowers ; July Wildflowers file size 1MB ; August Wildflowers .