These electronic maps are intended for general reference only. Please pick up a printed map at the Visitors Center, or contact DCR.
The brochures listed below are all in pdf format and require the use of free Adobe Reader.
- Self-Guided Hikes with Children : The trails are not suitable for an umbrella-type baby stroller, they have loose stones and sand.
- Self-Guided Hikes for adults and older children
- Self-Guided Family Hikes in Southeastern MA
- Birding by Ear : We hear birds much more often than we can see them. Expert and novice birders alike often use memory-jogging phrases to remind them what birds’ songs sound like. This brochure lists a few of the commonly-used ones.
- Dragonflies and Damselflies : Borderland is home to many kinds of dragonflies and damselflies in summer: this is a guide to the ones you may find here.
- Turtle Watch file size 1MB : there are several species of turtle to be found at Borderland. This guide helps you identify them.
- Wildflowers are many and varied at Borderland State Park, thanks to the great variety of habitat. These are guides to: June Wildflowers ; July Wildflowers file size 1MB ; August Wildflowers .
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.