The Main Camping season is Early May to Mid October
- Campground office is open 8am to 8pm in season
- RV Dump station is open 8am to 3pm daily from early May to mid October
- All campsites are Back in only
- Please limit the number of personal vehicles you bring to the campground as parking space is very limited.
Off Season Camping is available Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights Mid October to Early May.
- No Dump station, water or restrooms are available. Units must be self contained.
- Office is open from 8am to 9am and 12 noon to 1pm on camping days.
- Self registration information and forms are available on the outside of the camping office. Check maps on bulletin board for available campsites.
- No RV parking is allowed in the main beach or Jetty parking lots from May 15th to September 15th.
- No Pets are allowed on the Beach
- Youth Groups should contact the park office ahead of time to schedule visits.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.