44 Lake Dr.
Springfield, MA 01151
Lake Lorraine is a freshwater swimming area and regional boating safety training center.
The lake is located in the southern Ct River valley.
FROM THE WEST:
1. Head east on I-90
2. Take exit 6 toward Springfield- 0.5 mi
3. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Johnny Cake Hollow Rd - 0.2 mi
4. Turn left at Johnny Cake Hollow Rd - 30 ft
5. Continue on I-291 W - 1.0 mi
6. Take exit 5 for US-20/MA-20A toward E Springfield - 0.4 mi
7. Turn left at Page Blvd - 1.8 mi
8. Turn right toward Berkshire Ave - 85 ft
9. Take the 1st right onto Berkshire Ave - 0.3 mi
10. Turn left at Michigan St - 0.2 mi
11. Slight right at Lake Dr. Park will be on the right - 0.1 mi
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.