|428 North St.|
Feeding Hills, MA 01030
PO Box 42
Feeding Hills, MA 01030-0042
Daily Parking Fee: $8 MA Vehicle, $10 non-MA Vehicle
NOTICE: Due to a Town water main leak, there is no water available at the Day Use Comfort Station until further notice. We have provided alternative sanitary facilities for use during your visit. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Robinson State Park serves as a major day use area for the Springfield region. Donated to the state in 1934 by John C. Robinson, the facility includes over 800 acres with five miles of frontage on the Westfield River.
A paved road that runs along the River’s edge creates access to the park available for cars, foot traffic, bicycles, strollers, and wheelchairs leading to the swimming pond, playing fields picnic areas and the launch area for canoeing and kayaking.
Approximately 20 miles of trails in the park are shared by walkers, hikers, mountain bikers and horseback riders. Many of them offer scenic views of the Westfield River, including the 17 acre island west of the falls at Mittineague, which is one of the park's most picturesque spots.
The park is located in the southern Ct river valley.
From the West:
1. Head east on I-90 E
2. Take exit 3 toward Westfield/Northampton - 0.3 mi
3. Keep right at the fork to continue toward Southampton Rd- 0.1 mi
4. Turn right at Southampton Rd- Continue to follow 202S - 1.2 mi
5. Turn left at Meadow St - 0.8 mi
6. Turn left at Main St - 1.1 mi
7. Turn right at Little River Rd- 4.4 mi
8. Turn left at North St. Park will be on the left - 1.1 mi