Upcoming Public Meetings
- December 29, 2014: Notice of Public Hearing on proposed amendments to 801 CMR 4.02 [Fees for Licenses, Permits, and Services to be Charged by State Agencies]
Dept. of Conservation and Recreation
251 Causeway Street, Boston, MA
8th Floor Conference Room
Verbal and written testimony may be presented at the public hearing; however, parties are requested to provide written copies of their oral testimony. Written comments will be accepted beginning December 5, 2014 until 6:00 P.M. on Monday, December 29, 2014. Please submit written comments to Laura Dietz via mail to Department of Conservation and Recreation, 251 Causeway Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02114 or electronically to email@example.com.
A copy of the proposed regulation may be viewed on the Department’s website or obtained from Barbara Black by calling (617) 626-1401 or e-mailing Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Materials from 2014 Past Meetings
- December 17, 2014: Forming a Lowell Memorial Park “Friends Group”
- December 15, 2014: Quabbin Watershed Advisory Committee
- December 11, 2014: Port Norfolk Park Project
- See All Materials from 2014 Past Meetings