The newsletter of the Massachusetts Greenways and Trails Program
The purpose of Connections is to provide greenways and trails constituents in Massachusetts with updated information about DCR’s grants and programs, but also to describe innovative tools, share success stories and serve as a forum for issues relating to greenways and trails development and management in our state. Ideally, Connections will help strengthen the network of individuals and organizations working to create a network of greenways and trails that will eventually connect the residents of Massachusetts to each other, to our communities and to our remarkable landscape.
- Connections #41: March 2012 - The Connecticut River Blueway
- Connections #40: January 2012 -The 1st Annual Massachusetts Trail Conference
- Connections #37: September/October 2010 - What's Your Sign
- Connections #39: March/April 2011 - Making Public Trails Accessible
- Connections #38: February 2011 - Special Issue
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .