Key Project Reports and Publications
- USGS Scientific Investigation Report 2010-5007
- USGS circular
- Effectiveness of Environmentally Sensitive Site Design and Low-Impact Development on Storm Water Runoff Patterns at Partridgeberry Place LID Subdivision in Ipswich, MA. Geosyntec Consultants. August 2009 file size 1MB
- Tsai, Yushiou, Sara Cohen, Richard M. Vogel, 2011. The Impacts of Water Conservation Strategies on Water Use: Four Case Studies. Journal of the American Water Resources Association. pp.1-15 (print publication pending)
- Silver Lake Interpretive Sign (This material may be downloaded for personal use only. Any other use requires permission of the American Society of Civil Engineers. This material may be found at http://cedb.asce.org/cgi/WWWdisplay.cgi?169567)
- Fitsik, Renee L. et al. Effectiveness of Environmentally Sensitive Site Design and LID on Stormwater Runoff Patterns: A study from the Partridgeberry Place subdivision in Ipswich, MA. Stormwater Magazine, July-August 2010 file size 4MB
- Ipswich River Targeted Watershed Grant Fact Sheet: Green Roof Case Study
- Ipswich River Targeted Watershed Grant Fact Sheet: Four Water Conservation Case Studies
- Ipswich River Targeted Watershed Grant Fact Sheet: Three Low-Impact Development Case Studies
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.