- Governor Baker Proclaims October 8, 2015 “Lobster Day”
- Baker-Polito Administration Completes Newburyport Project Improving Recreational Fishing Pier and Boat Access
- Baker–Polito Administration Proclaims September 26 National Hunting and Fishing Day in Massachusetts
- Baker-Polito Administration Begins Restoration of Nissitissit River and Removal of Turner Dam
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces Completion of Thirteen Fishing and Boating Access Projects Across Commonwealth
- See All Press Releases
- MassWildlife Publications
MassWildlife publishes a wide range of resources for sportsmen and conservation community. This includes their quarterly publication of the Massachusetts Wildlife magazine which is packed with award-winning articles and photos on the environment, conservation, fishing, hunting, natural history and just about everything related to the outdoors in Massachusetts.
- Ecological Restoration Publications
In addition to their Ebb and Flow Newsletter The Division of Ecological Restoration publishes a variety of technical resources for restoring aquatic habitats. Their Publications page also includes links to their Strategic Plan and Annual Reports.
- Marine Fisheries Publications
The Division of Marine Fisheries publishes a quarterly newsletter, technical reports, contributions to scientific journals, and informational fact sheets, and brochures.