- State Officials Urge Boaters to Report Entangled Sea Turtles to the Disentanglement Hotline
- State and Federal Wildlife Officials Work With Local Partners to Restore Shad in Charles River
- Patrick Administration Announces $94,000 for Restoration of Rivers and Wetlands in Wellfleet, Truro, Taunton and Cheshire
- Patrick Administration Announces Completion of FY14 Fishing and Boating Access Projects
- Patrick Administration Celebrates Successful Removal of Bartlett Pond Dam
- See All Press Releases
MassWildlife publishes a wide range of resources for sportsmen and conservation community. This includes their quarterly publication of the Massachusetts Wildlife magazine which is packed with award-winning articles and photos on the environment, conservation, fishing, hunting, natural history and just about everything related to the outdoors in Massachusetts.
Ecological Restoration Publications
In addition to their Ebb and Flow Newsletter The Division of Ecological Restoration publishes a variety of technical resources for restoring aquatic habitats. Their Publications page also includes links to their Strategic Plan and Annual Reports.
Marine Fisheries Publications
The Division of Marine Fisheries publishes a quarterly newsletter, technical reports, contributions to scientific journals, and informational fact sheets, and brochures.