- Patrick Administration Announces Dam Removal Underway in Plymouth
- Patrick Administration Announces Loans Available for Massachusetts Fishermen
- Patrick Administration Announces Conservation of Over 200,000 Acres of Land by Department of Fish and Game
- Massachusetts Ecological Restoration Projects Receive $10.4 Million in Federal Superstorm Sandy Funding
- Patrick Administration Announces the Reopening of 250 Acres of Joppa Flat in the Merrimack River Estuary for Commercial Clam Digging
- See All Press Releases
- MassWildlife Publications
MassWildlife publishes a wide range of resources for sportsmen and conservation community. This includes their quarterly publication of the Massachusetts Wildlife magazine which is packed with award-winning articles and photos on the environment, conservation, fishing, hunting, natural history and just about everything related to the outdoors in Massachusetts.
- Ecological Restoration Publications
In addition to their Ebb and Flow Newsletter The Division of Ecological Restoration publishes a variety of technical resources for restoring aquatic habitats. Their Publications page also includes links to their Strategic Plan and Annual Reports.
- Marine Fisheries Publications
The Division of Marine Fisheries publishes a quarterly newsletter, technical reports, contributions to scientific journals, and informational fact sheets, and brochures.