You can also contact MsasWildlife by email at

Click here for a list of authorized license agents and their locations across Massachusetts.

To report fish and wildlife related violations of law, contact the Massachusetts Environmental Police (Office of Law Enforcement) at 1-800-632-8075. Calls are answered 24/7 by Radio Room dispatchers who can contact an officer in your area.