Held on the second Thursday of every month (with no meeting held in August), the Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public. Topics on non-game and endangered species will be covered, and updates on agency activities will be part of the agenda. The role of the Advisory Committee is to provide the Massachusetts Division of Fisheries & Wildlife and the Fisheries and Wildlife Board with independent scientific advice on the conservation and protection of over 400 species of wild plants and animals that are not hunted, fished or trapped.
Please note: If you have a disability or medical condition and would like to request special accommodations, please contact Susan Sacco at 508-389-6342.
February 11, 2016: Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Advisory Committee Meeting, Westborough. The Natural Heritage and Endangered Species Advisory Committee will be meeting on Thursday, February 11, 2016, at the DFW Field Headquarters Office located at 1 Rabbit Hill Road, Westborough, MA from 1:30- 4:30 P.M. in the Southwest Meeting Room, Room #103. Directions
- Minutes of the January Meeting
- Chair’s Comments – Kathleen Anderson
- Board Member’s Comments – Joseph Larson
- NHESP Report
- Assistant Director’s Report – Thomas French
- The Massachusetts Wildlife Climate Action Tool – Jonathan Brooks, DFW Wildlife Population Ecologist
- Member’s & Associate Member’s Comments
Posted Monday, February 8, 2016 at 11:30 A.M.