A new 2-step process is in place for antlerless deer permits. Applications must be made by July 16. This year in 2013, there are 2 steps hunters must take to apply and see if they were selected for an antlerless deer permit. You must go online to the MassFishHunt system, or go to an authorized license agent to apply for this permit. The steps to apply for an Antlerless Deer Permit are as follows:
- Login to MassFishHunt system with your Last Name and Customer ID and click the [Next] button
- Click the [Enter Sales] button
- Click "Hunting Permits and Stamps" option on Main Menu
- Click [Add] button next to "Antlerless Deer Permit Application"
- Click [Select] button next to Zone for which you wish to apply
- If you are finished making purchases, click the [Check Out] button
- Click [Check Out] button in main Shopping Cart
- Click [Submit] button (no payment required for application)
You can purchase and print your Black Bear permit when you buy your license, or you can go online later in the year and purchase and print immediately. You no longer will mail in an application, and you do not need to wonder if your applications or permits were lost in the mail! There is no longer a deadline of any kind for these permits.
You can purchase and print out your permits when you buy your license or you can go online later in the year and purchase turkey and bear permits and print them out immediately. You no longer will mail in applications and and do not need to wonder if your applications or permits were lost in the mail! There is no longer a deadline of any kind for these permits.
- Crossbow Permit Application - Only hunters with a permanent physical disability that prevents them from using conventional archery equipment are eligible for this permit. A physician's sign-off is also required.