Below are the necessary documents, examples of the materials needed and commonly asked questions for the LIP application. Please consult the LIP Application Guidelines for application instructions.
(Note: To view PDF files you will need PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat, which is available for free at Adobe.com).
- LIP Application Guidelines
- LIP RFR : This is also posted on the Comm-Pass site.
- Application Checklist
- Proposal Template : Cut and paste as your project proposal.
- Budget Form
- Landowner/Staff Tracking Sheet
- Sample Landowner/Staff Tracking Sheet
- Volunteer Tracking Sheet
- Sample Volunteer Tracking Sheet
- LIP Ranking Criteria
- Practice Component Rates (Please note: 2012 rate sheet is valid for 2014 LIP program)
- Frequently Asked Questions : Basic information
- LIP Applicants FAQ
- Terms & Definitions