Below are the necessary documents, examples of the materials needed and commonly asked questions for the LIP application. Please consult the LIP Application Guidelines for application instructions.
(Note: To view PDF files you will need PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat, which is available for free at Adobe.com).
- LIP Application Guidelines
- LIP RFR : This is also posted on the Comm-Pass site.
- Application Checklist
- Proposal Template : Cut and paste as your project proposal.
- Budget Form
- Landowner/Staff Tracking Sheet
- Sample Landowner/Staff Tracking Sheet
- Volunteer Tracking Sheet
- Sample Volunteer Tracking Sheet
- LIP Ranking Criteria
- Practice Component Rates (Please note: 2012 rate sheet is valid for 2014 LIP program)
- Frequently Asked Questions : Basic information
- LIP Applicants FAQ
- Terms & Definitions
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.