Thank you for joining the conversation! Click on the below images to visit our social media channels.
Our social media channels are dedicated to promoting fishing in the Commonwealth's marine habitat, the consumption of local seafood, and activities on the coastline and on the water. Our Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube feeds are considered open forum and the Division encourages you to recognize they are also family friendly and viewable by all ages. All posted content must comply with the Division's posting rules and will be removed if it does not meet the requirements below. Repeatedly violating these guidelines may result in you being permanently removed from our social media channels.
• We do not allow comments that defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
• We do not allow graphic, obscene, abusive, hateful, or explicit comments or submissions.
• We do not allow solicitations or advertisements.
• We do not allow comments that publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, misleading, or unlawful material or information.
• We do not allow comments that publish, post, or distribute personal attacks of any kind.
• We do not allow comments that endorse political parties, candidates, or groups.
• We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• We do not allow uploaded or attached files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. If there appear to be copyright issues, content may be removed.
• We do not allow uploaded or attached files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
• We do not allow off topic posts or spam.
Because these channels are public-facing, any posts will be viewable by the general public. In visiting our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and YouTube), you agree to take personal responsibility for both your comments and any other information provided. Please do not post material containing anything confidential or personal, such as social security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
Any link to another site does not constitute an endorsement of that site by the Massachusetts Division of Marine Fisheries, nor are we responsible for the information on these sites.
The Division does not have the staff resources to always respond to individual posts. Social media channels will be monitored Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays. For additional information about marine topics, please visit our website at http://www.mass.gov/marinefisheries. For specific questions, contact us by phone at (617) 626-1520 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For our complete social media policy, visit: http://www.mass.gov/eea/social-media-usage-and-policies.html#Overview.
Headquarters (Boston, MA)
215 Causeway Street, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02114
Annisquam River Marine Field Station (Gloucester, MA)
30 Emerson Ave
Gloucester, MA 01930
QUEST Marine Field Station (New Bedford, MA)
1213 Purchase St, 3rd floor
New Bedford, MA 02740