Month of April, 2015
- 04/27/2015 Notice of Public Hearings and Public Comment Period Gulf of Maine Cod and Haddock and Recreational Black Sea Bass
Month of December, 2014
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearing: Fluke Recreational Management - January 08, 2015
- 12/23/14 Notice of Public Hearings and Public Comment Period
Month of October, 2014
Month of September, 2014
Month of August, 2014
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearing: Cancer Crab - September 24
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearings: Striped Bass - September 2, 3, & 4
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearings: Spiny Dogfish - September 2 and 3, 2014
- Notice of Public Hearings: 2014 Recreational Gulf of Maine Cod Limits Tuesday, September 16, 2014 at 5:00 PM
Month of May, 2014
Month of February, 2014
Month of January, 2014
- 1/27/14 Notice of Public Hearings Scheduled for February 18 and 19, 2014
- 1/17/14 Notice of Public Hearings Scheduled for 2/11/14 and 2/12/14
Month of November, 2013
- 11/21/13 Notice of Public Hearings Scheduled for December 19, 2013
Winter flounder management, Asian horseshoe crabs, small mesh squid fishery, aquaculture raised finfish, lobster gear marking, groundfish rolling closure clarification, bluefish regulations.
Month of May, 2013
- 5/13/13 Notice of Public Hearing and Comment Period to Accept Comments on Recently Enacted Emergency Regulations
Month of April, 2013
Month of March, 2013
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearing - April 23, 2013
American eel management.
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearing - April 11, 2013
Recreational fluke management.
- Notice of Public Hearing - April 25, 2013
Shad and river herring management.
- Notice of Public Hearings - April 17 & 18, 2013
Whelk and commercial state-waters sea scallop management.
Month of February, 2013
- Notice of Public Hearings - January 17, 2013
State waters winter flounder and monkfish, recreational groundfish and declaring lobster management areas.
- Notice of ASMFC/DMF Public Hearing - October 16, 2012
Draft Amendment 2 to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for Atlantic Menhaden.
- Notice of ASMFC/DMF Public Hearing - October 4, 2012
Draft Addendum II to Amendment 1 to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for the Inshore Stocks of Winter Flounder.
- Notice of ASMFC/DMF Public Hearing - October 4, 2012
Draft Addendum I to Amendment 2 to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for Northern Shrimp.
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearing - June 21, 2012
Massachusetts and Rhode Island have scheduled a joint hearing to gather public comment on Draft Amendment XVIII to Amendment 3 to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for American Lobster
- Notice of ASMFC Public Hearing - June 5, 2012
Proposed measures to address illegal striped bass harvest.
- Notice of Public Hearings - June 5 and 7, 2012
Commercial Lobster V-Notch Regulations for Southern New England, Annual Amendments to Recreational Black Sea Bass, Scup and Fluke Rules, and Adjustments to the Recreational Minimum Size and Bag Limit for Gulf of Maine Cod
- Notice of Public Hearings - January 10 and 11, 2012
River herring conservation and compliance with the interstate management plan for river herring and shad.
- Notice of Public Hearings - November 29 and 30, 2011
Hook and line gear restrictions in the striped bass fishery mandating circle hooks and prohibiting "yo-yo" rigs.
- Scoping Meetings - October 4th and 5th , 2011
Special Fishery Permit for 2012: State Waters Sea Scallop Dredge Endorsement and Permit Conditions Pertaining to Scallop Dredge Gear and Sea Scallop Trip Limits
- Open Meeting for Public Market Commission's Sub-Committee on Fish and Seafood Scheduled for August 31, 2011
The Public Market Commission Subcommittee on Fish and Seafood is holding an open public meeting on Wednesday, August 31 at 3:30 at 100 Cambridge Street, Conference Room B, 2nd floor in Boston, MA.
- Notice of public hearings - May 31, 2011
Massachusetts public hearings on codifying emergency regulations and clarifying certain sections of the CMR.
- Notice of public meetings - March 15 and 16, 2011
Massachusetts public meetings on Commercial Scup, Black Sea Bass, and Fluke Management, Recreational Scup, Black Sea Bass, and Fluke Management and Winter and Spring Cod Conservation Zone Closures.
- Notice of Massachusetts ASMFC public hearing - February 10, 2011
Draft Addendum VI to the Tautog FMP
- Notice of public hearing - January 13, 2011
Atlantic coastal states from Massachusetts through Virginia have scheduled their hearings to gather public comment on Draft Addendum VI to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for Tautog Massachusetts ASMFC hearing on Atlantic Herring.
- Notice of NEFMC/MAFMC scoping hearings - January 4, 10, and 11, 2011
Hearing on monkfish catch share management.
- Notice of public hearings - December 8 and 15, 2010
Massachusetts hearings on Recreational Saltwater Fishing Permit.
- Notice of public hearings - September 27 and 28, 2010
Massachusetts hearing on multi-species groundfish and aquaculture raised shellfish.
- Notice of Massachusetts ASMFC public hearing - August 16, 2010
Draft Addendum II to Amendment 6 to the Interstate Fishery Management Plan for Atlantic Striped Bass
- Notice of public hearing - May 10, 2010
Massachusetts hearing on Black Sea Bass, Scup, Summer Flounder, Coastal Sharks, and Weakfish.
- Notice of ASMFC public hearing - January 8th, 2010
- Notice of public hearings - January 19, 2010
Massachusetts hearing on Horseshoe Crab regulations.
- Notice of Public Hearings - February 13, 2013
Lobster, commercial scup and black sea bass. commercial horseshoe crab, recreational regulations, surf clams in federal waters, charter boats and posting rules, and gillnet pinters.