An Office of Fishing and Boating Access (OFBA) “Special Use Permit” Is required for any organized events that take place at any OFBA facility. This includes, but not limited to events such as fishing tournaments, canoe and kayak races, sailing events, boat parades, ice fishing events, etc.

If you plan to use the parking area and or the boat ramp for your event you need a permit regardless of the size of the event. Parking is limited to 50 percent of the available parking for the months of July and August and 75 percent for the rest of the year.

New in 2017! Apply for your Special Use Permit Online!

To submit an application for a 2017 Special Use Permit, you may complete the online form, or print and mail the application below.

You can also view the complete list of OFBA Scheduled Events.

OFBA Special Use Permit Application