The Metro Boston region includes the communities of Swampscott, Nahant, Lynn, Saugus, Revere, Winthrop, Chelsea, Everett, Boston, Milton, Quincy, Braintree, Weymouth, Hingham and Hull.
The primary goals for the Metro Boston region are as follows:
- Understand the estuarine habitat restoration needs for the region and develop habitat specific restoration targets for Boston Harbor.
- Protect and restore eelgrass habitat.
- Restore degraded salt marsh and protect salt marsh habitat.
- Protect and restore diadromous fish habitat.
- Prepare for and understand the potential impacts to estuarine habitats associated with climate change.
251 Causeway Street, Suite 800
Boston, MA 02114